Looking For Long Term Rental 1 Year Plus

MBINBKK

I am looking for an apartment or house to rent in Koh Samui around 60 to 100K THB per month on a long term basis, pool beach etc.... does anyone have any ideas who I should speak with or where I look .

some questions, what is best area, most convenient, I don't want to live in gthe party area, but want to get there if I can...... i will need UBC, ADSL, etc etc etc fully furnished

Thanks

MB

I am looking for an apartment or house to rent in Koh Samui around 60 to 100K THB per month on a long term basis, pool beach etc.... does anyone have any ideas who I should speak with or where I look .

some questions, what is best area, most convenient, I don't want to live in gthe party area, but want to get there if I can...... i will need UBC, ADSL, etc etc etc fully furnished

Thanks

MB

Best to come here and you'll be able to see and choose the home you want to rent without getting ripped thru the internet; and remember the longer the rent time the lower the rent should be. But if you want to get ripped you can find rentals threw homes for sale companies! Since most buyers only live in the house/apart. in shorter times, and rent the rest of the time, thru the company they bought it. Easy to get a place for that amount. Personaly I pay 8K THB per month.

Edited by SamuiJens

Thanks

MB

Best to come here and you'll be able to see and choose the home you want to rent without getting ripped thru the internet; and remember the longer the rent time the lower the rent should be. But if you want to get ripped you can find rentals threw homes for sale companies! Since most buyers only live in the house/apart. in shorter times, and rent the rest of the time, thru the company they bought it. Easy to get a place for that amount. Personaly I pay 8K THB per month.

Thanks for your advice.... I live in Bangkok, so I am just getting names and numbers... I will probably come down to meet agents over Christmas.... etc.... I hear there are alot of empty places, it seems difficult to find real estate agents..... there are planty of sale companies, whom I am sure want top dollar even at the bottom of the market....... I am not in a hurry, so I will take my time, I also know exactly what I want....

Like Jens said stacks of places around. Rent a car or motorbike and spend a few days looking about. You will get a much better deal that way and get a better idea of what is available.

If you do want to look at an estate agent to get an idea.

www.samuiestate.com

• 4 weeks later...

I have a 3 bed house with pool in samui that is just finished,can contact me on [email protected].

Thanks for your advice.... I live in Bangkok, so I am just getting names and numbers... I will probably come down to meet agents over Christmas.... etc.... I hear there are alot of empty places, it seems difficult to find real estate agents..... there are planty of sale companies, whom I am sure want top dollar even at the bottom of the market....... I am not in a hurry, so I will take my time, I also know exactly what I want....

I saw a place close to town centre chewang across from the lake with a huge beautiful garden and pool the place was a little older but it had asdl wireless, cable, and furnished the price for a 1 bed room was 18k including utilities the manager said i could get it for 15k if i paid 1 year up front but the larger 3 bedroom which was really a 2 bedroom with a maids room or office with toilet and shower was the jewel i wanted @ 35k but it was booked until feb. the manager is a swed if i remember right the place was called lakeview bungalow sorry no numbers or names but check it out.