Siam Swap

pumpuiman

This thread can be used as a venue to trade things.

Here is how it works.

A person posts an item/service they are willing to exchange for something in particular.

For example someone may post: I am willing to trade a rare Jimi Hendrix album for any live recordings of Liberace.

Or: I would like to swap a weekend stay at my bed and breakfast in Chiang Mai for a weekend in Samui.

Or: I have a honda 100cc motorcycle in good condition and am willing to trade for a laptop computer.

Details can be worked out through PM's or questions about items may be asked here.

As in any classified ad found here, all transactions will of course be taken at your own risk. No complaints may be brought to the original poster or Thaivisa.

Lets have fun.Keep the wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend swapping humor to yourself and try to offer a real venue for some interesting trades!! :o

I'll start us off by offering a weekend stay in my Cape Cod Massachusetts home with deep sea fishing trip for striped bass and bluefish included, in exchange for a similiar stay/ fishing trip in Krabi/Phuket area.

Edited by pumpuiman

Offer also valid anytime in the future:

I can teach you French in exchange for:

Thai

Italian

a laptop

any other stuff

a service

teaching me your speciality (business, hobby, etc)

teaching me traditional Thai massage (practicing Thai teacher only)

other

PM me. Thank you.

......................Thank you for keeping this thread clean.

• 2 months later...

I have something like thirty new old stock (NOS) Smith-Jaeger speedometers for Series II/IIA Land Rovers--kilometer version, willing to trade or swap for?? PM me with ideas...

Edited by qualtrough

• 3 months later...

Sierra Wireless AirCard 750 GPRS PCMCIA card for laptop. Ideal for someone upcountry who doesn't have a phone line. Don't need or use it anymore. Will trade for anything interesting / best offer from someone who can use the Aircard.

I've got an empty starbucks coffee takeaway paper cup (latte, no fat milk, double shot, grande size) on my desk. Slightly used. One small dent to upper rim.

I would like to swap for a full one in mint condition.

I've got an empty starbucks coffee takeaway paper cup (latte, no fat milk, double shot, grande size) on my desk. Slightly used. One small dent to upper rim.

:o:D

So, Bendix, was your message box overloaded with members wanting to take you up on that unbelievable offer? :D

:o:D

So, Bendix, was your message box overloaded with members wanting to take you up on that unbelievable offer? :D

Sadly not.

OK. . . my new offer. Inspired by pumpuiman's valiant efforts to keep this thread alive, I am the proud owner of a dead horse. I would like to flog it.

Any takers?