Fellow Farang Gals In Bkk Hellooo?!

Shola

Hi!

I recently discovered this little forum, and am calling on all Farang girls living/working doing the Thai thing in Bkk, would like to share some western humour and just go blah, blah, blah!

I've been here for 5 years and am married to a fab Thai guy who I lub lub lub! :o

Lub Shola

XXX

• 4 weeks later...

hey shola well do u have any Farang GF to introduce me ??? LOL coz they are so humurous....i likes joke...

Q. What is the different between erotic and kinky?

A. Erotic, you use the feather-Kinky you use the whole chiken.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A wealthy ninety five yrs old multimillionaire is meeting ith his financial advisor,The Advisor is very excited and tells the old man,I just found out an investment i can make for you which will double your money in just five years,

Five years??? are you kidding??? Exclaims the old ma. At my age i dont even buy gree bananas...

hey shola well do u have any Farang GF to introduce me ??? LOL coz they are so humurous....i likes joke...

Q. What is the different between erotic and kinky?

A. Erotic, you use the feather-Kinky you use the whole chiken.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A wealthy  ninety five yrs old multimillionaire is meeting ith his financial advisor,The Advisor is very excited and tells the old man,I just found out an investment i can make for you which will double your money in just five years,

Five years??? are you kidding??? Exclaims the old ma. At my age i dont even buy gree bananas...

Gah! sorry Tytus but your the second guy to ask me to introduce you to farang gals here, as I said to the other one, I think it's obvious from my posts that I don't know any, thats why I was asking for myself! ( But I am a gal and I'm fairly sure my reasons differ from yours greatly!)

Shola

Hi Shola, check this out for expat/local women.

http://www.geocities.com/bnow_th/BNOW.html

Thanks JoJo! Interesting site, havn't really found out much about farang girls in Bkk, but did find an answer to something I've wanted to know for ages, where to get a 'brazilian' wax in bkk!!!

2nd floor, Central Chidlom in Lancome, 600B apparently!

For any other ladies who've been wondering about that for as long as I have! :o

Hi Shola, check this out for expat/local women.

http://www.geocities.com/bnow_th/BNOW.html

Thanks JoJo! Interesting site, havn't really found out much about farang girls in Bkk, but did find an answer to something I've wanted to know for ages, where to get a 'brazilian' wax in bkk!!!

2nd floor, Central Chidlom in Lancome, 600B apparently!

For any other ladies who've been wondering about that for as long as I have! :D

OOOH! No Thanks!!! :o OUCH!!! My husband was completely shocked when I told him that women actually did that to themselves. Voluntarily. Sounds more like some awful torture!

Wouldn't mind some Bangkok tips for when I make my yearly trek up there tho. What kind of things are in this email newsletter thingy? I mean, besides Brazilian waxes?

OOOH! No Thanks!!! :o OUCH!!! My husband was completely shocked when I told him that women actually did that to themselves. Voluntarily. Sounds more like some awful torture!

Wouldn't mind some Bangkok tips for when I make my yearly trek up there tho. What kind of things are in this email newsletter thingy? I mean, besides Brazilian waxes?

LOL :D !

It's not too bad Sbk, and it beats shaving rash anytime!

Your hubby may be shocked if you did it, but I tell yu', he'd suuuuure appreciate it!

(Besides it feels great afterwards!)

The page is like a mini forum and theres one area especially for expat women in asia, actually that was the only post I found about Bkk! (wax thing)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi!

I recently discovered this little forum, and am calling on all Farang girls living/working doing the Thai thing in Bkk, would like to share some western humour and just go blah, blah, blah!

I've been here for 5 years and am married to a fab Thai guy who I lub lub lub! :o

Lub Shola

XXX

I've been here for 5 years too, got a Thai husband and like to go blah, blah, blah! I know lots of farang girls who go out all the time in Bangkok and you'd be more than welcome to join us sometime. Get in touch!

• 3 weeks later...
Hi!

Lub Shola

XXX

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Shola

You are SO lucky to be living in The City of Angels. I was there in January for a week and TOTALLY AND ABSOLUTELY fell in love with the place. Wish I could go back and get a job there but my Thai is minimal even though I am half Thai but due to various reasons, spent the majority of my growing up years elsewhere.

I am also a practising Budhhist by choice not circumstance. What we put out there comes back to us - the immutable laws of cause and effect aka KARMA.

I have worked for employers here in HK whom I could happily nail their knee caps to the floorboards (but I didn't) for their Dickensian style of management.