Saveflights.com

edh

Used them last year to fly roundtrip to the USA. Good, prompt, reliable e-ticket service. Deposited fare in their bank account at a local branch and received the ticket within the hour.

No problems at all and they were the least expensive of any agent I inquired with.

Thanks Sriracha John,

Sounds very good then.

I am always get worried when I have to deposit a large sum in to a bank account to someone I haven't met in person.

If my local agent can't get me a ticket within a week (on stby to Scandinavia) I'll use them as they seem to be able to arrange it through other contacts than my local one uses.

Cheers.

Thanks Sriracha John,

Sounds very good then.

I am always get worried when I have to deposit a large sum in to a bank account to someone I haven't met in person.

I know what you mean... there was a definite hesitating twinge when handing 44,000 baht in cash to the teller... :o

but it all worked out fine.

April 2006 I requested Saveflights.com to book a flight.

Did not recieve reply on 2 mails, booked elsewhere (traveltech2000.com) and mailed again to notify and thank them for NOT taking care ( and warned I would post on TV).

Received threatening mail form manager Tom, at last they answered my mail :o

Very nice indeed....

Edited by tartempion

I used saveflights for this most recent trip. No problems to mention. I booked online (while still in Afghanistan), and the system seemed to work quite well.

The only snag (almost) came when I asked them (Tom) to get me a quote on the 03:15 Emirates flight (Dubai to Bangkok). He got me the quote, and then booked me on the later (09:00ish) flight, as he didn't think I would want to travel at that early hour (don't try to second guess me Tom. I know very well when 03:00 is !). I informed him that I would prefer the early flight and bingo ! He got it changed and I had my e-ticket shortly afterwards.

I also asked for a quote on a Bangkok-Vancouver return flight with China Airlines. I already knew what CA was going to charge me for the same flight, and Tom got me a quote that was about $30 cheaper for the economy class fare (but $80 more for the Business Class fare).

Had very prompt service from saveflights, and will consider using them again in the future (though if I do, I will still do my own work and check out other sites/prices and see if there is a noticeable difference first).

I heard about Tom from another American. In March I had an emergency and he worked hard to get me home quickly. On the way back, I asked him to work on getting me a 1 week layover in Taiwan and he did it efficiently.

I'll use him again.

bill

Tom located me seats in a day for my family flight to scandinavia (my local travel agent in Pattaya still have us on waiting list on exactly same flight as Tom arranged in a day).

Paid through my bank and our e-tickets was emailed an hour later.

So far I am impressed.