Help Me Please!

tititoutbleu

hi !

i'm a french girl and i lived 3 months in bangkok.

and i completely fell in love with thailand's food, especially with fruit chips(durian chips, jacquier chips and so on....)

i came back with a huge reserve of all that but unfortunately all has diseppared....

could someone buy me some of these fruit's chips and send me it? i will pay all you want because i'm really addicted to......

contact me!

hi !

and i completely fell in love with thailand's food, especially with fruit chips(durian chips, jacquier chips and so on....)

i came back with a huge reserve of all that but unfortunately all has diseppared....

could someone buy me some of these fruit's chips and send me it? i will pay all you want because i'm really addicted to......

contact me!

Is that why you have blue tits ? :o

Go to any large city where you live, look for a Thai shop, or even a Chinese shop.

They have all you need there.

just my 2 satang

Paris has a chinese quarter as good as anywhere. In fact the Thai restaurants there are the cheapest place to eat in Gay Paree. We brought a lot of bannana chips back from there with us, as well as veg we couldn't get before we found Sky Market.

And also remember the term 'China Town' refers to shops and restaurants from all over SE Asia, not just China.

Edited by lampard10

hi !

contact me!

Durian Chips is delicatessen. There are not many to sell like potatoes chips. I used to eat in Thailand as my sister bought me once. Never ate it but it tasted wonderful. Never seen here in Europe asian or thai shops. There are plenty to sell in Thailand, especially towns like Rayong, Chaum, Nonthaburi and etc which growing Durian orchard. :o