Visa-agent In Penang

Hi.

Looking for a solid and stable Visa-Agent in Penang that some of your others recomend. The costs isn't really the issue, more the fact that recent reports of Penang not always giving multiple-entry non-O on first arrival there is bothersome, since I don't have time to travel there too often.

So, any adresses of phone-numbers to Visa-Agents in Penang would be helpfull. Reply or PM is alright!

I am married since several years, so it's, as mentioned, non-O we are talking about.

On Lebuh Chulia (Chulia Street) is a well established agent he has a bookshop/moneychanging shop situated outside the Swiss Hotel on the left...(Parvez Travel)

Recommend the Continental Hotel on Jalang Penang for a room (approx 1000 baht/night).......if you do stay there ,walk out the front door of the hotel and go left Chulia is approx 2 streets and 300m up on your left. ...............the Swiss Hotel is approx 100m into Chulia on the right.

On Lebuh Chulia (Chulia Street) is a well established agent he has a bookshop/moneychanging shop situated outside the Swiss Hotel on the left...(Parvez Travel)

I've always used the guys at NJ Book Center- similar operation to the one described above, situated outside the Swiss Hotel on the right... and gotten reliable service every time.

Recommend the Continental Hotel on Jalang Penang for a room (approx 1000 baht/night).

I can recommend this hotel also. Probably the cleanest / best value in Penang.

Don't even consider staying at the Swiss Hotel! Cheap, but NASTY!

Here is a scan of their business cards. I believe NJ Books and Mannaff are related.I have used Mannaff and the servce was great.I have changed money with NJ Books and they had a better exchange rate than the banks!

post-11672-1142326965_thumb.jpg

NJ Books and Parvez Travel are one in the same aren't they?.............(i can never remember if they are or not) :o

I'm sure that they are all "cock" related. They seem to know each other alot better than passing ships in the night. :D

I've always used the guys at NJ Book Center- similar operation to the one described above, situated outside the Swiss Hotel on the right... and gotten reliable service every time.

We too have had no troubles with NJ Book Center, who was recommended to us by friends (not active on this board). Triple entry no problems.

Penang is way too fattening.