Choabot Or Tigerbeer - Stay Away

mrbojangles

Chon or Tigerbeer - stay away  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

wow. thanks for the publicity. its overwhelming.

what a bunch of losers. i couldn't care less about how "popular" i am here on thaivisa forum. come on guys, bring it on. lets give chonabot a reason to have a good sleep tonight.

one thing for sure, it doesn't take much to get you guys "all worked up" about nothing.

what a bunch of losers. i couldn't care less about how "popular" i am here on thaivisa forum. come on guys, bring it on. lets give chonabot a reason to have a good sleep tonight.

one thing for sure, it doesn't take much to get you guys "all worked up" about nothing.

Asking for me to be banned tends to get my hackles up, even if it is by a cross-dressing crap beer swilling kimono-clad twerp like yourself.

:o

Edited by chonabot

Asking for me to be banned tends to get my hackles up, even if it is by a cross-dressing crap beer swilling kimono-clad twerp like yourself.

How old are you people, seems to me your like a bunch of childern who,ve just had the toys took away.

What ever next.................................................... i reckon your extracting the urine never mind doing it for a laugh.

Go for it , i don,t give a monkeys.

marshbags

Edited by marshbags

Get at em, Chon. :D:D

marshbags

Umm nobody cares whether you approve or not..... :o

Ditto children, so again no problem if it entertains some of you. Whistle blink whistle.

P.S. The majoity of T.Visa members don,t care which of you should go or stay.

Me, i reckon you both provide good constructive posts most of the time and are an asset without this petty stuff and had it been other members you would have seen it in a different light and let,s be honest.

For the record.

Makes a change from posters critisizing more serious responses though doesn,t it. ?????????

Edited by marshbags

Tried to edit my last post but couldn,t, it should have mentioned the fact that surely this should come under a new topic in a relevant forum i.e. 1) jokes, 2) you cannot be serious ( J.M. ), or whatever.

It has to be way off topic in the world cup no matter how you wish to look at it.

After all there are far more serious things to discuss and debate so let,s get back to the topic

World Cup 2006 to voice and share relevant observations.

Never mind this diversion which after all is insignificant and not worthy of further discussion anyway.

In my humble, and personal opinion as always.

marshbags :o:D:D now smile please.

Edited by marshbags

marshbags

Umm nobody cares whether you approve or not..... :o

Ditto children, so again no problem if it entertains some of you. Whistle blink whistle.

P.S. The majoity of T.Visa members don,t care which of you should go or stay.

Me, i reckon you both provide good constructive posts most of the time and are an asset without this petty stuff and had it been other members you would have seen it in a different light and let,s be honest.

For the record.

Makes a change from posters critisizing more serious responses though doesn,t it. ?????????

marshbags, just for the record, i have nothing to do with this poll. its a stupid and childish thing that the almighty "wannabe so popular and egoistic" thought off and the mrbojangles thought " why not relive his childhood" and so we have this poll.

whatever though, i am surprised that at least 5 people thought the almighty chonabot should pack his bags and leave this forum. amazing. sure makes my day.

Seems like a pointless, childish poll with the opportunity for much uncalled for nastiness. I really don't see the need to keep it running since it has nothing to do with either the World Cup or football.

Topic closed