Krabi couple need your help

webfact

Krabi couple need your help

There are a few neighbours who visit them with some food. Their 6 children have grown up, got jobs and left home.

By Nattha Thepbamrung and Kritsada Mueanhawong

260849.jpg

66 year old Jiam Chusuan and 52 year old Prasert Akabut have been found in a small decayed shack in a palm plantation and are in dire need of help. The couple also have about 40 dogs and the lady is disabled from a car crash.

The couple live in a shack on the plantation that belongs to Chalerm Kerdsuk, who allows them to live on his land in the Tubprik sub district.

“I live with my husband on this land by the help of the landlord for about 20 years. We  were daily workers. In the last six months, unfortunately, we had an accident. A car hit us and has neglected to be responsible for anything. The hospital bill was six digits and we were lucky that the chief of Tubprik sub district and the hospital director helped us for this.”

Full story: https://www.phuketgazette.net/news/krabi-couple-need-help

pgazette_logo-20170817.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket Gazette 2017-09-25

What in the world is this??? Naturally it´s a shame that we have to see old and poor people in conditions like this. It should not  be disregarded, and they have my deepest symphaties.

However, there are 6 children that moved to Bangkok for working? What do they do and know about this situation? Yeah, I guess they know now! What are they going to do, and why have they been passive until now?

If they are so poor and have such a low standard of life. How in the world can they have 40 dogs to take care of? How id that even relevant? Anybody who reads this must can see the wrong in that. It just puts a shame on the story instead of a feeling of helping.

Also living like that for 20 years? They both been doing daily work before the accident. Surely that must have been giving enough for renting a room with a cost of 700-1000 bath per month and buying a used and old motorbike. Otherwise I would not call what they have been doing thier daily work.

As I said, they have a hard situation and my deepest symphaties, but to from that point go to that 6 children and themselfs can´t do anything about their life for 20 years???

15 hours ago, Get Real said:

What in the world is this??? Naturally it´s a shame that we have to see old and poor people in conditions like this. It should not  be disregarded, and they have my deepest symphaties.

However, there are 6 children that moved to Bangkok for working? What do they do and know about this situation? Yeah, I guess they know now! What are they going to do, and why have they been passive until now?

If they are so poor and have such a low standard of life. How in the world can they have 40 dogs to take care of? How id that even relevant? Anybody who reads this must can see the wrong in that. It just puts a shame on the story instead of a feeling of helping.

Also living like that for 20 years? They both been doing daily work before the accident. Surely that must have been giving enough for renting a room with a cost of 700-1000 bath per month and buying a used and old motorbike. Otherwise I would not call what they have been doing thier daily work.

As I said, they have a hard situation and my deepest symphaties, but to from that point go to that 6 children and themselfs can´t do anything about their life for 20 years???

Agreed...and they have my greatest sympathy as well......but get the six children (living and working in Bangkok) off their bums to help their Mum and Dad.....

Archived