Deputy PM 'not aware' of CNN report placing Yingluck in London

webfact

18 minutes ago, wavemanwww said:

It simply says to the General Go fk yourself. Plus Yingluck has more power than you do no matter how much of a criminal she is in her own country Thailand,

Shame also on UK for accepting such a criminal. I will never ever go to war to protect UK if they can accept such scumbags.

From an Aussie.

PS UK can go to hell also! Rather rely on USA and Trump than you,

I should imagine that comes as a considerable relief, both to you and the UK!

1 hour ago, Si Thea01 said:

Isn't there something about having to be intelligent so you can gather intelligence?:wai:

No,  the gathering takes little actual intelligence.   It is the analysis that takes ability.  There are no abilities, because there are no threats therefor no interest.    Sure there are a couple of people that know what is going on, but they are probably ignored.

Just now, sjaak327 said:

So what, are you claiming these sources are less reliable than the Junta ? 

Priceless humour. 

Yes. For weeks both have said they are unaware of her location. Until there is a positive sighting, I don't take anybody's statements as fact. Of course the bias which you deny allows you to accept the PTP statement without question. I however remember that PTP have a tendency to lie.

1 hour ago, wavemanwww said:

It simply says to the General Go fk yourself. Plus Yingluck has more power than you do no matter how much of a criminal she is in her own country Thailand,

Shame also on UK for accepting such a criminal. I will never ever go to war to protect UK if they can accept such scumbags.

From an Aussie.

PS UK can go to hell also! Rather rely on USA and Trump than you,

Er, calm down, run out of meds?

17 minutes ago, halloween said:

Yes. For weeks both have said they are unaware of her location. Until there is a positive sighting, I don't take anybody's statements as fact. Of course the bias which you deny allows you to accept the PTP statement without question. I however remember that PTP have a tendency to lie.

I don't accept the PTP statement, there is a source in UAE that claims she left for London on the 11th of September. That is the statement I accept as being the most likely outcome of where Yingluck is right now. It seems several news agencies have now done the same thing. 

Certainly the Junta is not one inch more reliable than the PTP, the evidence to that is overwhelming. They utter so much bullshit, it is becoming a comedy of the greatest order. Spies ? My ass, utter bullshit. 

Edited by sjaak327

1 hour ago, Muggi1968 said:

Dear citizen of UK.

Please be very careful about your money.... Yinluck is a very beautifully woman and her family like money a lot..... Especially  other peoples money.....

Do not blame us when she run away with you Crown Jewels 

Another ridiculous post.

Well I like the lady, I like her brother, they both tried to improve the lot of the poor people here, yes her brother lined his own pockets as well but so have so very many others

I believe he may have helped the new King when he was a little hard up

I hope as a UK citizen she gets granted asylum

God Bless

8 hours ago, robblok said:

solid evidence

Provided by the corrupt liars and disowned by the majority of Thais

So many blinkered people roam this neck of the woods and if the hero said jump, they would simply ask how high, sheep follow sheep and clowns

Edited by wakeupplease

7 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

Provided by the corrupt liars and disowned by the majority of Thais

So many blinkered people roam this neck of the woods and if the hero said jump, they would simply ask how high, sheep follow sheep and clowns

If it was not solid evidence the lawyers of YL would easily have discredited it. I guess you did not even read the verdict.. but that is ok I know your bias and blind to all evidence of her wrong doing. 

Boonsong was involved in fake G2G deals he and 20+ others were convicted for this, one of the rice traders was linked to Thaksin. 

YL removed Boonsong in 2013 as reports on the fake deals came out. However she did not cancel the fake deals and that cost the country 30 billion in corruption. Had she cancelled the deals she would have been in the clear. They did not judge the rice scheme at all. They judged her for knowing about corruption (the removing of Boonsong proves that) but not acting (canceling the fake contracts would have been acting). She probably did not do it because of the Thaksin connection.

Now what happend was this That rice never left Thailand and was sold to at a real low price (as was allowed for real G2G deals). But in this case as it was fake it was not. Now that rice never left Thailand for China but was resold locally and resold into the program. That cost the taxpayer 30 billion by first selling it cheap and then selling it back at the high rice scheme prices.

So do try to discredit this evidence instead of making groundless attacks. Most on your side have accepted the corruption and are deflecting as they can't discredit the evidence. Your different you call the evidence fake without any proof. 

The judges in this case were real smart they never touched the rice program but only went for the corruption in it. So they did not say the rice program was good or bad or how much it cost the country. This would have been up for interpretation and would have given the reds a chance to discredit it. No they just went for the fake G2G deals and proved that YL knew about them but did not cancel them. That is negligence in any country. 

19 hours ago, yellowboat said:

They should watch CNN and other news outlets.  That is what spy agencies do.  It is boring work, but part of the job.  Those comments say a lot about Thailand's "intelligence" gathering abilities.  You have to monitor things other than FaceBook.   

Right! Agencies know the value of investigative reporters and have 'used' them extensively. In fact in some cases they can even act as a 'backup proof' of an agents report or info. But then you wouldn't expect the Thai spies, or the network, to be of the same caliber.

I shouldn't think her 'crime' is recognised in any country other than Thailand.  That being the case, no country would  be willing to extradite her, treaty or not.  Even if Interpol got involved, they have no real power over it's members.  Just an exchange of information.

As long as you stay out of Thailand, you're safe YL.