Best time to do 90 day reporting at Chaengwattana?

As Ubon Joe stated, avoid Mondays and Fridays. Personal experience says get there around 0800 for the 0830 opening. There will be 2-300 people in line but it gets in quick. Have your forms filled out and with some luck, you will be in and out by 1000-1030. Worst case scenario is noon.

• Like 1

I'd suggest 3.20pm, 10 minutes before they stop giving out queue tickets.  They have to process you while you are there and at that time in the afternoon most staff will be thinking it's nearly home time so they want to get everyone out asap.  Early in the morning there is no incentive for them to put much urgency into it.

• Like 2

I just paid the Visa service at Bumrangrad Hospital 600 baht to do it for me.  I live fairly close to the hospital so it seemed easiest and not that expensive as a that's about what a taxi to Changwattana and back would cost me. 

• Like 1

On 10/2/2017 at 11:12 PM, Just Weird said:

I'd suggest 3.20pm, 10 minutes before they stop giving out queue tickets.  They have to process you while you are there and at that time in the afternoon most staff will be thinking it's nearly home time so they want to get everyone out asap.  Early in the morning there is no incentive for them to put much urgency into it.

Agreed, when I have gone there I aim for 3pm, and usually its very fast. And avoid Mondays and Fridays. Early morning at opening time you can have 2-300 people before you. After 3pm I would say it's usually less than 30.

• Like 2