PM Prayut sings praises of 'polite' Trump

webfact

7 hours ago, webfact said:

He is polite and spoke melodiously

It is encouraging Prayut recognises politeness. The message he gives out on his home turf, especially to the media, is that he is temperamental and impolite. Maybe he has learned something. I suspect Prawit told him to control his temper and try being polite, even if it hurts.

2 hours ago, Watchful said:

Purpose of the wall is NOT keep people inside, but to keep "deranged" people like you .... OUT.

People with TDS should no longer be allowed to own a firearm, drive a car or fly a plane.

Sane people would argue correctly there is nothing more 'deranged' that a nation of people whos sole existence  is to arm themselves to the teeth and maim and kill each other.

5 hours ago, dapperdan said:

Awesome. History has bound the two countries together and this is another step forward. Doesn't hurt USA expats to have good relations between Thai-USA. Donald Trump is a great leader, which will be proven in the next 7 years.

May I suggest you get familiar with the meaning 'narcist' which was mentioned before....once you understand the meaning you may think about your statement

1 hour ago, wavemanwww said:

All I can say is PM Prayut has raised the bar in my mind. I'm starting to like him more. Better he prefers USA than China. A no brainer! Now to really really impress me and the rest of Falangs here arrest Red Bull pleassssssse.

Got that right.

Haven't experienced a period of calm like this in LOS in many years. 

c69129f39af7426fe6dd05faf69a4fa5-sld_jpg_4cb047b65664f0e012a3c30831671f16.jpg.2aecb59acac713620d51d16918758ca6.jpg

Grotesquely high head to body size ratio

Dangerously low grey matter to head ratio

Uniquely low output to grey matter ratio

Expensively high input to output ratio

Yep . . . our pigs are pretty well identical so US pork should go down OK, and the Ractopamine don’t taste all that bad.

6 hours ago, Cranky said:

Truly awesome.  Everything in the US is, of course 'awesome'.  Including two tin-pot dictators that don't understand a single word each other says having a chat and buying crap off each other neither wants or needs to try and appease each others teeny tiny band of supporters.  Of which you are clearly one.  Lonely?

7 years?  Odds on Mr. T. getting re-elected anyone....NAFC

The odds are in favor of it not completing a first term. 

Hopefully he will be the first to be imprisoned

8 hours ago, Lupatria said:

Can't wait to hear the song he will write about it or read his new poem.

PM sings praises of 'polite' Trump

He is polite and spoke melodiously to me."

I trust the P.M.sang his praises of Trump melodiously Too.

Didn't realize how short Trump is and apparently is a good singer. Soon he will prosecute the 6 people in his administration who are using private email servers. Including his son-in-law. He hates that, ask Hillary. God bless him for being willing to do that.

I didn't realize Thailand still uses coal. Thailand needs to work with Cambodia to get the mutually claimed oil out of the ocean. A little bit cleaner. Not likely to happen though.

23 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

Trump is always polite to those who are polite to him. 

Nah, he’s polite to those who stroke his oh so fragile ego or are obsequious in their praise of him. 

Say one word out of place and he becomes a slavering, slightly demented, pit bull.