Airasia Server

giruz

Him

I'm just wondering if anyone survived to Airasia website...

Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

The proxy server could not handle the request POST /skylights/cgi-bin/skylights.cgi.

Reason: Error reading from remote server

or similar errors...

Now is two days that I'm trying to book and just once I passed the credit card form...(but the system crashed after)

bye

g.

Yes, the AirAsia website does seem to be having problems at the moment. I'm guessing that it is overloaded due to their latest fare promotion. I've been trying to book some flights to no avail.

I'm trying to book flights for a family reunion..and I can't :o

######!

g.

They just announced 1,000,000 free tickets they are giving away, so everyone is now trying to get those free tickets and overloading the website. They even mentioned in their email announcing the promotion they were expecting their website to be overloaded. Some brilliant thinking there...let's make a promotion that will overload our website and prevent even our paying customers from giving us their business. Anyways, I didn't see any mention of it, but would assume that the "free" tickets aren't really free as they will likely force you to pay the taxes on them.

Airasia are doin a "fly for free" promotion at the moment. They have done promotions like this before. Everytime the server gets flooded and crashes. I'm sure the current internet problems are not helping the situation either.

I think you can phone them, alternatively try one of the booking counters, I know that there is one at Tesco On Nut.

Hi, I rang the Thai number first and then I tried the Malaysian one. After I waited for 18min each time (Thai, Thai, Malaysian) after the 18th minute I just hanged up.

I can't go to one of their offices because I'm in Sydney right now :-)

Btw..and yes. Those free flights do not include taxes and surcharges, anyway. Still a cheap flight BKK-Phon Phen for 8800 bath :-)

Cheers

g.

Edited by giruz