AIS is it good enough for a smart tv?

ryanhull

23 minutes ago, amvet said:

I have True satellite, 3bb fiber optic and AIS multi sim post paid phones and DTAC phones.  Is this what the back of your router looks like? Do you have an AIS playbox? Or the bottom one?  The bottom router is a EDIMAX BR-6208AC which looks great.

ais.jpg

box.jpg

router.png

Yes that's my router I have that one and the black one as well.  

28 minutes ago, amvet said:

I have True satellite, 3bb fiber optic and AIS multi sim post paid phones and DTAC phones.  Is this what the back of your router looks like? Do you have an AIS playbox? Or the bottom one?  The bottom router is a EDIMAX BR-6208AC which looks great.

ais.jpg

box.jpg

router.png

Yes AIS Playbox and that's exactly what my router looks like.  The deal I have I think was a temporary promotion.  It maybe more expensive if you're getting it now I don't know.  

Edited by serpent32

On 14/10/2017 at 5:41 AM, tonray said:

AIS prepaid has true unlimited. I use 4Mbps and get 720 P video. If you sign up for 6Mbps at 550 baht per month...you likely can get 1080p video.

I only use my laptop so cannot comment on TV but for me 720 is more than adequate but I know most people want to see the genital warts on actors privates so maybe need to test and see if it works for you.

http://www.ais.co.th/one-2-call/addon/en/nonstop.html

How much do you use/abuse this?  I was looking at the 6Mbps 550 baht one.  Do they throttle the speed back if you abuse the 'Unlimited' access?  

Thanks

13 minutes ago, Caps said:

How much do you use/abuse this?  I was looking at the 6Mbps 550 baht one.  Do they throttle the speed back if you abuse the 'Unlimited' access?  

Thanks

I browse the net, watch videos, stream radio/music, update apps and Windows without any concerns. I do not download torrents or run my PC to autodownload gig's of files,  act as a server, or any other activities that might be considered abuse.  Other than that I have not run into any restrictions at all 

52 minutes ago, tonray said:

I browse the net, watch videos, stream radio/music, update apps and Windows without any concerns. I do not download torrents or run my PC to autodownload gig's of files,  act as a server, or any other activities that might be considered abuse.  Other than that I have not run into any restrictions at all 

Thanks for the info