Obama blasts 'politics of division' on return to campaign trail

webfact

Obama kept his eye on the ball and the ball was the domestic and foreign policies of the US.   There was a consistency and predictability with him.   With Trump, we don't even know which ball his eye is on, maybe a football?   There is no consistency and the only thing predictable is that he will jump from cultural issue to cultural issue.   

Since Obama left office, I don't even know if anyone knows what ball game is being played.  

Great theater. Another Democratic 'Empty Barrel'. He needs a Frederica 'Mad Hatter' Wilson dollar store cowgirl hat. All, others and I know is that we are 75% richer in the market since Trump. Life will be large for us in Thailand. Maybe upscale to another country. 

Besides, it was his protégé who started 'The Divisiveness'. "You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic — you name it". Let's add 'Expats', why not.

10 hours ago, Credo said:

Obama kept his eye on the ball and the ball was the domestic and foreign policies of the US.   There was a consistency and predictability with him.   With Trump, we don't even know which ball his eye is on, maybe a football?   There is no consistency and the only thing predictable is that he will jump from cultural issue to cultural issue.   

Since Obama left office, I don't even know if anyone knows what ball game is being played.  

I'd say "bait and switch" is 45's regime mantra. They want to distract Americans while they diminish democracy. A noted historian - sorry can't remember who or where - recently stated he would not be surprised if 45 declares the 2020 election cancelled and stays in off for one lying reason or another.  Call me crazy but I'm inclined to fear he has a valid suspicion. 

Oh America has a draft dodger/bigot/corrupt/sexual assaulter/pathological liar/ and possibly Russian mole as a "leader." lol  Oh welllllll makes one glad at being "old" ..... perhaps... but woe unto young Americans.... 

anti 45.jpg

1 hour ago, selftaopath said:

A noted historian - sorry can't remember who or where - recently stated he would not be surprised if 45 declares the 2020 election cancelled and stays in off for one lying reason or another.  Call me crazy but I'm inclined to fear he has a valid suspicion. 

I see I got in before the rush. You're crazy.

8 minutes ago, ToS2014 said:

and this comes from a former POTUS who said 'you lost, I won'?  Division can only be viewed by the glasses worn, wish we all could take'm off and have a rational.....well, back to my coffee

How can we have a rational discussion with the hard core man-child fans when supporting the lying POS is the very opposite of being rational?

9 hours ago, selftaopath said:

• OK, I reviewed it. Let's say all that's true. You're talking about a minority group within a minority group and obviously persons like yourself who have never read the US Constitution. I'd really like to think if you believed any of this might come to pass you'd be doing more about it than hand wringing on an anonymous message board in a foreign country.

10 hours ago, selftaopath said:

I have done so and responded. My response was deemed off topic though it was a direct response to your question.

On 10/23/2017 at 9:46 AM, Becker said:

How can we have a rational discussion with the hard core man-child fans when supporting the lying POS is the very opposite of being rational?

Which POS are you referencing?  A rational discussion should focus on all, not just the 'horse' you 'bet' on.  On the flip side of the coin it sure is interesting how how one side opined how the current POTUS was in 'bed' with his 'business' partner.  All of a sudden it appears that when one finger points, there are always three pointing back.  Reminds me of the transformation of the CIA/Nixon scandal.

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 8:30 PM, selftaopath said:

I'd say "bait and switch" is 45's regime mantra. They want to distract Americans while they diminish democracy. A noted historian - sorry can't remember who or where - recently stated he would not be surprised if 45 declares the 2020 election cancelled and stays in off for one lying reason or another.  Call me crazy but I'm inclined to fear he has a valid suspicion. 

Oh America has a draft dodger/bigot/corrupt/sexual assaulter/pathological liar/ and possibly Russian mole as a "leader." lol  Oh welllllll makes one glad at being "old" ..... perhaps... but woe unto young Americans.... 

anti 45.jpg

Was your last paragraph meant to describe Bill Clinton?:ph34r:

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 9:37 AM, Credo said:

Obama was consistently and predictably wrong on most issues. Look at the U.S. economy, and the mess Trump is trying to clean up on foreign policy issues. N. Korea and Iran didn't get to where they are, just since Trump took office. 

The ass kissing that Bill Clinton did with N. Korea, and Obama with Iran, prove you can't buy your way out of these situations, and just kicked the can down the road.

Trump may not be popular, but I think he's doing the correct things on a number of issues. Am I embarrassed by him? No, not at all, but I was certainly embarrassed by Obama and Hillary for 8 years.

6 hours ago, beechguy said:

Obama was consistently and predictably wrong on most issues. Look at the U.S. economy, and the mess Trump is trying to clean up on foreign policy issues. N. Korea and Iran didn't get to where they are, just since Trump took office. 

The ass kissing that Bill Clinton did with N. Korea, and Obama with Iran, prove you can't buy your way out of these situations, and just kicked the can down the road.

Trump may not be popular, but I think he's doing the correct things on a number of issues. Am I embarrassed by him? No, not at all, but I was certainly embarrassed by Obama and Hillary for 8 years.

Obama was consistently and predictably right on most issues.  Look at the US economy and how it performed while he was in office.  Stock market up 235%.  Trump has done nothing regarding foreign policy other than piss off our partners...and most of the world.  N. Korea and Iran have been a simmering mess for decades.  Trump's making things much,much worse.

Really strange you don't see this.

14 hours ago, craigt3365 said:

Obama was consistently and predictably right on most issues.  Look at the US economy and how it performed while he was in office.  Stock market up 235%.  Trump has done nothing regarding foreign policy other than piss off our partners...and most of the world.  N. Korea and Iran have been a simmering mess for decades.  Trump's making things much,much worse.

Really strange you don't see this.

I see reality, from living and working in the middle east for 15 years, including Iraq and Afghanistan. The U.S. economy improved in spite of Obama, not because of anything he did.

I refrained from reading or posting on TV for quite a while, because I was disappointed in the rampant ignorance. After reading a little, I see there hasn't been much improvement.

Do I agree with everything President Trump says or does, no. But considering the alternative, I still think many of us made the correct decision. Get over it.