Anyone seen a laminate J-roller for sale in town?

dcnx

its not something that I have looked for but Im sure if I spotted one Id remember.  Have you tried any of the picture framing places?

I saw down in Mae Rim the other day some guys working with laminates.  Tomorrow I'll swing by when they are open and see what tools they are using.  I wouldnt be surprised though if its just a few bricks!

3 hours ago, CMKiwi said:

its not something that I have looked for but Im sure if I spotted one Id remember.  Have you tried any of the picture framing places?

I saw down in Mae Rim the other day some guys working with laminates.  Tomorrow I'll swing by when they are open and see what tools they are using.  I wouldnt be surprised though if its just a few bricks!

I haven’t tried a frame shop yet but from what I’m told it’s normal for the locals to just push it down and rub it with their hands wrapped in a shirt or cloth. Elbow grease.  No wonder I see so many laminate jobs where it’s peeling up.

On 10/22/2017 at 9:01 AM, CMKiwi said:

I haven’t tried a frame shop yet but from what I’m told it’s normal for the locals to just push it down and rub it with their hands wrapped in a shirt or cloth. Elbow grease.  No wonder I see so many laminate jobs where it’s peeling up.

update: I found a smaller one handed roller at an arts and craft store. Hopefully, it doesn’t break with pressure.

Side note, I removed the plastic protective cover on my Formica that I bought from Suksawan and it has a 3 or 4 inch scratch on it. Not sure if they are going to replace it yet or not (prob not), but it’s unusable and I’ve already cut it. Didn’t see it until the plastic was removed.