Taxi service from Jomtien to Suvarnbahumi Airport?

soistalker

Hi guys,

i need a reliable taxi service from Jomtien to suvarnbahumi airport. I usually use a regular guy, but he hasn't replied after five hours, and I need to leave early in the morning. Who is reliable and inexpensive? I think it should be 1000 baht for the trip.

1 hour ago, adammike said:

You can take the bus, book three days in advance.

I always take the bus if my flight is at a suitable time. However the bus will not get you there for early morning flights which apparently the OP was talking about. In fact I think the Jomtien bus is probably unsuitable for any international flight leaving before around 11am.

When buying flights I tend to select ones that leave/arrive at suitable times but when I do have an early flight to catch I like to go up on the bus the day before and stay in one of the many cheap hotels near the airport that offer a free shuttle. This still works out cheaper than going from here by taxi, and I sleep better knowing I'm just a couple of minutes from the airport rather than an hour or two away. If the worst comes to the worst and the hotel shuttle fails or doesnt exist, any local taxi can get me there very cheaply and quickly.