Still no news from Interpol members on Yingluck’s location

Jonathan Fairfield

How about getting the real crooks like "the boss" instead of this ridiculous political witch hunt.

If she had as much political corruption as the current "jobs for the boys" military government God help Thailand. Its a shame they can't convict themselves of corruption but they wouldn't understand.

No, no, no. It's not corruption now, that has been ended. This is just "Good People" getting things done, or not in the case of the dealings with Interpol.

Sent from my KENNY using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

maybe she never left

Well now, that may explain the lack of any real request for help from Interpol.
Whilst I understand that Interpol is a clearing bureau rather than a cross between "The Man From Uncle" and "The Sweeney", they will have links to people who almost certainly do know where she is.
Suggestions that Dubai and the UK have been harbouring a criminal, suggestions from within the Thai Government after all, may have persuaded those governments to sniff around to see where she really is. If Interpol is involved then they may go public on what they know - VERY embarrassing if, as you suggest she is still in Thailand!

8 hours ago, Next stop NK said:

Would anyone be surprised with the current "government: if she never left the country and is now buried somewhere? But I hope (though disagreeing with her PM-ship) that she is safe

I think that if she was 'missing' or  buried somewhere in Thailand, then her brother would be squealing like a stuck pig at the Thai authorities. :thumbsup:

I think that if she was 'missing' or  buried somewhere in Thailand, then her brother would be squealing like a stuck pig at the Thai authorities. [emoji106]

That rather depends on "what cards" the Junta is holding, to ensure that he remains silent.

For what it is worth I have not ruled out the possibility that she is detained here.

That would be a pretty strong card...

5 hours ago, JAG said:

That rather depends on "what cards" the Junta is holding, to ensure that he remains silent.

For what it is worth I have not ruled out the possibility that she is detained here.

That would be a pretty strong card...

With the support that she still has it would not be long before someone opened their mouth about her being held in Thailnd. And with Government wanting to punish those who helped her escape that may be damning of the Governnment in the eyes of the rest of the world. 

JAG = Judge Advocate General or a shareholder in the former Swallow Sidecar Company?  :smile:

With the support that she still has it would not be long before someone opened their mouth about her being held in Thailnd. And with Government wanting to punish those who helped her escape that may be damning of the Governnment in the eyes of the rest of the world. 

JAG = Judge Advocate General or a shareholder in the former Swallow Sidecar Company?  [emoji2]

No - nothing as impressive as that - just my initials!

I had to Google Swallow Sidecars - I never knew that! Talk about from little acorns...

Anyway, it's a pleasanter comment on my posting name than a couple of years ago! Then one enthusiast for the slap of firm government claimed that his dictionary defines Jag as "an irritating little prick"!

[emoji4]

On 11/8/2017 at 1:54 AM, Dave67 said:

Think you got the wrong end of the stick their mate

no i do not ....the world does not revolve around what  a disgraced inept politician did ... after being inept at her elected job .  damn by that criteria most PM's would be  in jail ... let it go 

On 11/7/2017 at 11:35 PM, Baerboxer said:

Interpol can only respond to the requests made. Made in the appropriate manner and completeness.

Now, first they say 190 member countries haven't informed us - Thai way of claiming "waiting for them, not our fault".

Then they say the Blue Notice yet to be issued - Thai way of implying "we are waiting the inefficient Interpol again, not our fault".

Given the length of time taken to submit a correct request for Red Bull boy; given their propensity for doing nothing themselves and then claiming they're waiting someone else; given the lack of any actual comment from Interpol or any countries' government; - do you think they er, might actually, not quite got round to issuing all the information Interpol requires and answering any questions? Do you think they are actually actively pursuing anything through diplomatic channels?

More the usual Thai speak for everyone else smoke and mirror show perhaps?

well said ....no one wants red bull boy or a ex pm to return to thailand .... oh... the tales they would tell . plastic surgery would soar to new heights in thailand replacing lost faces  .

10 minutes ago, mikiea said:

no i do not ....the world does not revolve around what  a disgraced inept politician did ... after being inept at her elected job .  damn by that criteria most PM's would be  in jail ... let it go 

Twice  you've got it wrong, I meant it in a way that Interpol were not interested and we'll call you back never and don't bother us  again

You can let that go now

Are you British by the way ?

Edited by Dave67

1 minute ago, Dave67 said:

Twice  you've got it wrong, I meant it in a way that Interpol were not interested and we'll call you back never and don't bother us  again

You can let that go now

huh , who , what ? ....context , everything is context ,