Chinese Herbs Traditional Medicine Dong Quai and other herbs ?

EcigAmateur

Curious, do you know what you want to buy or do you want to be diagnosed and prescribed treatment?

I'd be interested in a, competent or better, ancient Chinese medicine practitioner who can re-balance the bodies chi and 'energies.'  I only know of one in Bangkok and none in Pattaya.

2 hours ago, peeba7 said:

Curious, do you know what you want to buy or do you want to be diagnosed and prescribed treatment?

I'd be interested in a, competent or better, ancient Chinese medicine practitioner who can re-balance the bodies chi and 'energies.'  I only know of one in Bangkok and none in Pattaya.

Same here, I only know saint louis hospital in BKK.

I also want to boost my immune system and will try to compose by using Internet.

It's well documented and I do not believe that these herbs could kill me:-)

There are so many ways western and eastern to boost the immune system.

You probably know the basics already.

If you tell me what you already know about this, I might be able fill in some blanks unless you know all i know.

And yes search and research will prove helpful.

Also the health forum has proven to be invaluable to me on TV.

6 hours ago, peeba7 said:

There are so many ways western and eastern to boost the immune system.

You probably know the basics already.

If you tell me what you already know about this, I might be able fill in some blanks unless you know all i know.

And yes search and research will prove helpful.

Also the health forum has proven to be invaluable to me on TV.

Actually I almost know nothing :-) I just start thinking about it !

Do you have a herbal routine ?

Thanks.

No, I dont because the basics do not require any.

1- Exercise diet rest meditation socializing and laughter especially has been known to boost the immune system.

2-Elimate the weaknesses like sugar and sweets, smoking, bad habits and extra pounds.

3-High quality protein such as fish, fresh lemon or lime juice and raw garlic (kills all kinds of bad things in your gut including parasites) which goes with just about anything especially the fish peanuts or cheese.

4-Small amounts of baking soda daily.  Turmeric is supposed to also have immune boosting properties.

5-If you want to go the extra yard very low carb diet, or ketosis apparently boosts the immune system.  Very interesting and compelling.  This may in fact become mainstream in future decades just as yoga and meditation has.

6-Individual body types may vary on their needs.

7-Google cave man diet, immune boosters, herbs, etc...and please get back to us with YOUR (herbal) discoveries.

8-I have heard many bad things about (Thai) chicken, which I rarely eat.

Edited by peeba7

There is a traditional type herbal shop near the market by Wat ChaI on South Pattaya Road. I plan to visit soon. I have been changing my diet and taking herbs etc after a long period with upset stomach. I have found that apple juice with 3 tbs of lemon juice and 3 tbs of organic apple cider vinegar helped. Also using a good quality probiotic. I very rarely drink. Have quit smoking and cook mostly myself; porridge, soups and so on. Not sure if I have gallstones or have pylori, but I want to address it through diet changes and homeopathy if I can. Any tips would be appreciated. I enjoy herbal teas (ginger, garlic, turnmaric and so on). I hope this helps.