Restaurants with Thanksgiving meals

connda

For whatever reason, US holidays (and western holidays in general) seem to go completely off my radar.  I guess it's that hot sunny weather and rice harvests don't remind me of pilgrims. 
Thanksgiving today.  Whoo hooo.  I totally forgot. 

Anyone know of any restaurants serving Thanksgiving meals during the afternoon on a drop-in basis (as opposed to requiring reservations).  It would be worth driving into the city to have a turkey dinner, something I haven't had in a number of years.

6 minutes ago, canthai55 said:

USA and Canada - both in the 'West' - celebrate on different dates

So that story about the pilgrims and the indians getting together for a big post-harvest party happened in Canada too.  Well I'll be!  Never read that in my elementary school history books, but Ok!  :thumbsup:  I'm a yank, be kind to me.

So, back on topic, where's Thanksgiving dinner in Chiang Mai Thailand on Nov 23rd 2017?  :biggrin: 

Edited by connda

This was new to me; Wikipedia states:

Thanksgiving (French: Action de grâce), or Thanksgiving Day (Jour de l'action de grâce) is an annual Canadian holiday, occurring on the second Monday in October, which celebrates the harvest and other blessings of the past year.

Will that be Moose or Turkey with your yams?

Sent from Android using Tapatalk