Obtaining Multi non-O visa based on child/40k income.

Does anyone have any experience getting a multiple entry non O visa with 40k income based on a child?

My money comes from overseas and I am not the "legal father" just the real one...

I've gotten single entry  non-O from Vientiane Lao, but I would like to get a multiple if possible. 

Thank you all for any and all info!

Edited by Yonisch

Did you forget bout this topic you started.

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1012685-extending-non-o-visa-via-40k-income-based-on-dependent/

You can get a multiple entry non-o based upon being the parent of a Thai in Penang. You can use proof of 40k baht income to apply for it. You can get it with only your name on their birth certificate.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Did you forget bout this topic you started.

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1012685-extending-non-o-visa-via-40k-income-based-on-dependent/

You can get a multiple entry non-o based upon being the parent of a Thai in Penang. You can use proof of 40k baht income to apply for it. You can get it with only your name on their birth certificate.

That topic is for an extension and I was just looking for someone with actual experience just about what papers they used etc ( oops forgot the Penang part). Thank you for the info though.  

Edited by Yonisch

45 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You can use proof of 40k baht income to apply for it

Are you sure about that?

I seem to recall a report saying that they will only do it with evidence of 400K. If they do accept income, what proof of income will they accept?

2 hours ago, Yonisch said:

Does anyone have any experience getting a multiple entry non O visa with 40k income based on a child?

I suggest you contact one of the visa agents in Penang. They are always up to date with requirements, and will be able to tell you if income is accepted and what proof you need to provide.

Here are a couple:

Edited by elviajero

42 minutes ago, Yonisch said:

Alright well Jim said I would need at least 200k in a thai account. Question still stands about anyone actually getting it based on income 40k. 

Did you ask Jim about the Income? I've not heard of anyone getting it based on income so I think you'll struggle getting an answer here. The agents are the people that should know.

13 hours ago, elviajero said:

I've not heard of anyone getting it based on income so I think you'll struggle getting an answer here.

I have certainly read reports of people using income to get the visa.

Not sure why you think it would be different than other locations that want financial proof.

They accept proof of income to get a non-o visa for retirement in Penang so why would they not accept it in this case.

2 hours ago, elviajero said:

Did you ask Jim about the Income? I've not heard of anyone getting it based on income so I think you'll struggle getting an answer here. The agents are the people that should know.

Yeah 200k based off of what Jim said. 

• Like 1