Udon Thani to Seka - Options

how241

Hello,  I am flying into Udon Thani and I want to go immediately to Seka.   Last time I rented a car for 1000 baht a day.  Is there a bus that goes to Seka  ?   Any idea on what the cost might be of hiring a taxi/driver to take me from Udon Thani to Seka.  I don't want to drive myself as I don't have a Thai driver license.  Thanks for any help. 

13 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

4 Buses a Day from Udon to Seka 130 Baht.

Taxi will be approx 2,000 baht. I get one to Beung Khong Long ( 6 km further) and its 2,200.

Thanks for the info...Do you know if the bus station is far from the airport , as I am flyinging in from Bangkok.

2 hours ago, how241 said:

Thanks for the info...Do you know if the bus station is far from the airport , as I am flyinging in from Bangkok.

It’s the main bus station in the centre of town just up the road frok Central Shopping. Bus stop 13 if my memory serves me well but just ask and they will show you. It usually goes to Ban Peng final stop. Taxi 200 baht from airport will take you there. 

1 hour ago, Kadilo said:

It’s the main bus station in the centre of town just up the road frok Central Shopping. Bus stop 13 if my memory serves me well but just ask and they will show you. It usually goes to Ban Peng final stop. Taxi 200 baht from airport will take you there. 

Thanks !!!   I appreciate all your info.

1 hour ago, how241 said:

Thanks !!!   I appreciate all your info.

No problem. Enjoy. There is a ferang restaurant/ bar in Seka, just the one I think in the Main Street owned by a German.  Does Western food if you want something like back home.