Lazada delivery

endenwer

I received 3 deliveries of these from the US, over 10000 kilos each.  They didn't come pasadoo but they still required a signature  and some very large international bank transfers!  Have a nice day!

DSC00886.JPG

On 11/29/2017 at 11:27 AM, elektrified said:

All in all it was a friendly debate and nobody became over-excited or rude. :smile:

As far as the the signature requirement, that is an arrangement made between the receiver and the postal service. At our house my wife has not signed for a delivery (whether it is rong tabien, pasadu, or EMS) in about 8 or 9 years. The wife sends and receives as many as 10 parcels a day and is often not at home when the carriers arrive. There are different carriers for different services. She has given authority to the postal service to deliver w/o her signature and all the various carriers know her and have her mobile number if there is a problem. The only exception being very large parcels. They send the wife an SMS to notify her that she must p/u. Many Thai people who are gone long hours have this arrangement as they simply can't get to the P.O. to p/u parcels during business hours. I would say that 80% of our neighbors have this arrangement.

I don't receive any post at my house, only at my P.O. Box so I can't say if they would make this arrangement for farangs or not.

The trouble with making that kind of arrangement is that your wife would have absolutely no comeback if one of your EMS parcels should go missing in between the local post office and your home.