How to delete account at ThaiVisa?

tominbkk

This has been asked before many times so I know the answer and you have no choice but to accept it.

You can't delete your account history here.

In other words, all your posting history will remain on the forum. 

There is no way to have it deleted.

What you can do is to simply LOG OUT and then never LOGIN again. 

Your posting history will fade away as far as people's current attention. But it will still be there.

Sorry. 

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

This has been asked before many times so I know the answer and you have no choice but to accept it.

You can't delete your account history here.

In other words, all your posting history will remain on the forum. 

There is no way to have it deleted.

What you can do is to simply LOG OUT and then never LOGIN again. 

Your posting history will fade away as far as people's current attention. But it will still be there.

Sorry. 

Get banned?

Just now, binjalin said:

Get banned?

That would make it impossible to login again, but it's not necessary if you just voluntarily don't login again.

In either case, all of the posting history remains except of course specifically deleted posts for cause. 

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

That would make it impossible to login again, but it's not necessary if you just voluntarily don't login again.

In either case, all of the posting history remains except of course specifically deleted posts for cause. 

Ah right I assumed if banned posts were unavailable for viewing which would achieve this posters goal.

8 minutes ago, binjalin said:

Ah right I assumed if banned posts were unavailable for viewing which would achieve this posters goal.

Hmm.

Well banned members profiles go away I think but how can you delete all posts when so many posts are included in quotes in other people's posts? So I'm not sure about that question now but I doubt the OP is interesting in intentionally getting himself banned.