child abduction

sniper

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

Not married and had no custody .

Even if one person had a Court order granting sole custody, the Police wont get involved .

They regard it as a civil matter and they dont really care whether the child is with its mother or father

They dont care where the child is and with who. Heard a plenty that western dads want their kids being taken away from aunt, grandparent etc, but even then police do not do anything.

Edited by Been there done that

15 minutes ago, Been there done that said:

They dont care where the child is and with who. Heard a plenty that western dads want their kids being taken away from aunt, grandparent etc, but even then police do not do anything.

The police wouldnt do anything, I just went to the village, went to the house, trespassed, removed anyone that got in the way, got my Son and ran off to a waiting car, being chased by the family .

The Police didnt do anything

24 minutes ago, sanemax said:

The police wouldnt do anything, I just went to the village, went to the house, trespassed, removed anyone that got in the way, got my Son and ran off to a waiting car, being chased by the family .

The Police didnt do anything

How old was your son then and did he realise that he was in a bad spot ?

9 minutes ago, Been there done that said:

How old was your son then and did he realise that he was in a bad spot ?

3. I could see that he was confused and didnt know what was going on and was upset , it was dark and he was crying for his mum .

I knew that long term, it would be the right thing to do, but when he was crying for his mum and wanted to go back to his family and friends in the village , its a difficult situation . fukkin brutal

5 minutes ago, sanemax said:

3. I could see that he was confused and didnt know what was going on and was upset , it was dark and he was crying for his mum .

I knew that long term, it would be the right thing to do, but when he was crying for his mum and wanted to go back to his family and friends in the village , its a difficult situation . fukkin brutal

Anyway until now, I was wrong think it was totally opposite in Thailand, as father without marriage don't have any rights, and could be jailed for long in Thailand for kidnapping as he don't have any legal rights especially.. 

Thanks for your advice anyway, because so many father got this think and being scared

as until now you're going in Thailand or try to take off your son off of Thailand ever ?

Edited by Danielsiam

17 minutes ago, Danielsiam said:

Anyway until now, I was wrong think it was totally opposite in Thailand, as father without marriage don't have any rights, and could be jailed for long in Thailand for kidnapping as he don't have any legal rights especially.. 

Thanks for your advice anyway, because so many father got this think and being scared

as until now you're going in Thailand or try to take off your son off of Thailand ever ?

From the UK Gov website

"In Thailand parental child abduction is not a criminal offence. It is considered to be a dispute between the parents and a civil matter to be settled by a court of law."

7 hours ago, sanemax said:

Out of interest, what was the reason you took him away from that environment ?

9 hours ago, Danielsiam said:

You were not wrong.  See the pinned thread in this forum for more information: 

1 hour ago, Been there done that said:

Out of interest, what was the reason you took him away from that environment ?

His mother left him in the village , with his grandparents , used him as extortion . 

Either I pay of the family debt to money lenders or I will never see my Son again

Just went there and took him back

14 hours ago, Been there done that said:

Thats perhaps the problem, me myself and I first and child last. 

Why are you assuming that living in another country away from the child's mother will be best for the child?  You can make a case for it, sure.  But you can just as easily make a case for the opposite.  There's clearly a bias on this forum towards fathers because most of the posters are male.  Try posting this thread on mums net and see what sort of response you get.

3 hours ago, sanemax said:

And if I were the Father, I wouldnt care what the mother thought

Why?   Seems very inconsiderate.  If that was her attitude you'd be the first to be ripping into her.  Imagine being the child of a father who didn't care what your mother thought, and took you away from her without her consent?  I'd be very bitter as that child.

Just now, dfdgfdfdgs said:

Why?   Seems very inconsiderate.  If that was her attitude you'd be the first to be ripping into her.  Imagine being the child of a father who didn't care what your mother thought, and took you away from her without her consent?  I'd be very bitter as that child.

Because, the mother left our Child wit no parents , left the kid in the village with his grandmother

My kids mother has no idea about bringing Children up , no discipline , no steering in the right direction , she is the childs friend, rather tan an adult parent .

She doesnt know the difference between a village school and a private school in the city .

His mother has more in common wit a baboon, than an average person .

The Child is also half mine , my Son is a Child of a Mother that doesnt care what the Father thinks and she took him away from me without my consent and left him without any parents at all

That Child will be bitter when he grows up without an education , knowing that he could have had a decent education .

She has ruined his life

2 hours ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

You seem to be projecting your own situation on the OP's.

Perhaps you should have said "in my case I didn't care what the mother thought"

not "And if I were the Father, I wouldnt care what the mother thought"

It seems to me that you lack a set of basic morals. You are in the right country for that though. A few will notice.

3 hours ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

Why?   Seems very inconsiderate.  If that was her attitude you'd be the first to be ripping into her. 

If you read the OP, you will see that that is indeed her attitude , the mother took the child to Thailand and kept him there without the fathers consent and no I didnt "rip into her"