A Bar Girl Versus a Date – Is it really clear the best option?

Inspire

5 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

I have been on a date, in my younger years with a few bar girls and  had

very interesting conversations.  One date pointed out, if her boyfriend saw

her with me, no problem as not jealous, but if I tried to date most of the

waitresses, they either had very jealous boyfriends or husbands, who would

beat up me and their girlfriend or wife. She pointed out some jealous guys in

the restaurant who were not happy to even see me talking  to this pretty bar

girl.  My Thai relatives have let me know about this Thai male problem as

well. Andit is not just an Asian male, problem, I have a cousin who told me to

stop looking at his wife, and I had to remind him that I had my own wife that

I had seen him looking at intently, so to back off, and calm down. Jealous

people live everywhere,. Point is there are interesting women everywhere to

have a date with, and bar girls are okay to date as well, just more expensive

to be with at the start of the date.

Geezer

Bar girls you pay COD.  Girl friends the ones you pay later you pay much more.

7 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

I have been on a date, in my younger years with a few bar girls and  had

very interesting conversations.  One date pointed out, if her boyfriend saw

her with me, no problem as not jealous, but if I tried to date most of the

waitresses, they either had very jealous boyfriends or husbands, who would

beat up me and their girlfriend or wife. She pointed out some jealous guys in

the restaurant who were not happy to even see me talking  to this pretty bar

girl.  My Thai relatives have let me know about this Thai male problem as

well. Andit is not just an Asian male, problem, I have a cousin who told me to

stop looking at his wife, and I had to remind him that I had my own wife that

I had seen him looking at intently, so to back off, and calm down. Jealous

people live everywhere,. Point is there are interesting women everywhere to

have a date with, and bar girls are okay to date as well, just more expensive

to be with at the start of the date.

Geezer

Interesting. But I have to admit I never heard of a farang guy beaten up by Thais because of jealousy.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, David Walden said:

Perhaps going into the details of why it is almost?  impossible for a man to get aids whilst in a  loving relationship with a female  positive sufferer of Aids maybe too much for the moderators of this site to permit... I rest my case. No further comment from me...thank you.

Resting your case is not the same as proving it - more than somewhat difficult to prove a negative. No further comment from me either.

1 minute ago, sharktooth said:

I remember being in a restaurant in Chaweng, Samui years ago and overheard a tourist farang saying “These sad guys paying for women, I have never paid for it in my life.”

But...... he was on holiday with his wife AND mother in law!

And his wife was a hound.

I just burst out laughing...

I suppose that you would have to have been there , to appreciate the joke

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, sharktooth said:

I remember being in a restaurant in Chaweng, Samui years ago and overheard a tourist farang saying “These sad guys paying for women, I have never paid for it in my life.”

But...... he was on holiday with his wife AND mother in law!

And his wife was a hound.

I just burst out laughing...

Maybe his wife or mother in law were rich...

And to be fair, if I would have a wife and a mother in law, then I would probably also tell them that I would never pay for it and never look at any pretty girls. Never!

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 11:13 AM, David Walden said:

The difference between having a long term relationship with a bar girl in Thailand is how long it takes you to teach them English or how long t takes you to learn Thai.  The conversation with the light off can get pretty bland.  Usually the interaction experienced is sex and sex only.  A few moths later if you are still an item you might be able to talk about the weather. (weather she will or weather she won't).

If sex ever gets "bland" one isn't doing it right.

13 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Obviously not because I guess that could be against the forum rules.

But if that is what your imagination tells you then that is perfectly alright.

Nope , its quite within forum rules .

Suggesting that woman should be performing fellatio , rather than opening bottles of beer with their mouths, is quite acceptable in regard to the rules

8 hours ago, Lammbock said:

The best thing about Bar Girls is that they leave in the morning :smile:

Sometimes that's not so good (they say).  The good thing is you can usually invite them back for the same deal.  You just need to use your imagination, it can appear to be the real thing even if it is for only one night...as long as there is no victim you will get very good value. 

Edited by David Walden

13 minutes ago, paulsingle said:

Live and let live. If bar girls are willing to do what they do in order to provide a better life for their families and if they are not hurting you then leave them alone and let them get on with it. They deserve the same courtesy and respect that you would afford any 'decent' person.

That reminds me of a girl who worked for years as the cashier in a bar. And then she worked in an accounting company for years and later she changed to another "decent" company.

I asked her about her experience and she told me she likes working in daytime etc. But in her opinion most of the girls in the bars she worked in are more honest than the so called good girls from the so called decent companies.

I heard opinions like that not just from this one cashier/accountant...

• Like 1

I know at least three of my mates/ex colleagues have married hookers. Some admit to it, some do not. “Receptionist, her first night” etc, etc... if they are happy to marry someone who’s been taken up the tradesmens and bukakied by some big fat Herman for a couple of thousand baht then.... errrm... up to them.

11 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That reminds me of a girl who worked for years as the cashier in a bar. And then she worked in an accounting company for years and later she changed to another "decent" company.

I asked her about her experience and she told me she likes working in daytime etc. But in her opinion most of the girls in the bars she worked in are more honest than the so called good girls from the so called decent companies.

I heard opinions like that not just from this one cashier/accountant...

Some years ago a lady friend of mine (very close friend) worked for a Newspaper in Perth Aus taking adds for the Sunday Times Readers Mart.  A large advertising lift out section of classified adds of a 100 pages or more (before the internet took over).   Four pages pages were allocated to hookers advertising there goods. 

Most of the ladies relied  on getting their adds in or else they didn't get much work the following week.  The newspaper charged these girls double the usual fee.  Most of the upright standing pure ladies who worked in this call centre would not deal with the hookers placing adds...My lady friend volunteered to deal with these Girls, Ladies of the night, Madams, Hookers, Prostitutes call them what you like.  In all the years she worked taking these add she always said they were the loveliest people you could ever work with.  Always happy, sweet to anyone (comes with the job ) in life, always to a lady appreciative that someone rang from the paper to make sure their add went in or the business would fall.  Never ever failed to pay the bill, not like real estate agents and car salesmen who liked to create a small mistake so they could get a free add the following week and difficult to deal with or just wouldn't pay.  My lady friend got to know just about every hooker in Perth by their first name.  In life my lady friend was just about as straight laced as you could possibly be.  She loved her job...yes real nice people.

Edited by David Walden
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, sharktooth said:

I know at least three of my mates/ex colleagues have married hookers. Some admit to it, some do not. “Receptionist, her first night” etc, etc... if they are happy to marry someone who’s been taken up the tradesmens and bukakied by some big fat Herman for a couple of thousand baht then.... errrm... up to them.

Obviously all the women you ever dated would never ever do such things - or at least they wouldn't admit it.

"Please baby can we change the position." "No! I don't do those dirty things"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Obviously all the women you ever dated would never ever do such things - or at least they wouldn't admit it.

"Please baby can we change the position." "No! I don't do those dirty things"

Oh dear. My comments obviously touched a nerve :)

14 minutes ago, sharktooth said:

Oh dear. My comments obviously touched a nerve :)

During my childhood days (long time ago) when fighting as a child with my 7 siblings (as children often do).  My Dad, his constant suggestion was "if you can't something nice to each other don't say anything at all" or "it takes 2 people at least to have a fight" ...worth remembering for contributors to this site...my Dad was a smart man.

• Like 1