Toon beats Prayut in ‘most admirable person of year’ poll

rooster59

Does anybody know how long Toon has been running for?

It's 2000km more or less from the bottom to top of Thailand.  I don't want to be a spoilsport but a lot of people (who aren't professional athletes) can run/jog/walk 20km a day without any problem.  So if much more than 100 days it's not that impressive.

Edited by dfdgfdfdgs

40 minutes ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

It's 2000km more or less from the bottom to top of Thailand.  I don't want to be a spoilsport but a lot of people (who aren't professional athletes) can run/jog/walk 20km a day without any problem.  So if much more than 100 days it's not that impressive.

That works out at about 50.8 km a day for the 42 days he has run to date. Little bit more than 20 km a day.

15 hours ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

The 2,191km run will start on Nov 1 and is planned to span 55 days with the rock star scheduled to reach his destination on Christmas Day,

I do believe that it's very impressive, especially considering the reason for his marathons.