Buying trainers in Samui

RickG16

For the past couple of years I've bought my trainers - or sneakers if you prefer - at the same place in Chaweng but it appears to have closed down. I take a UK 10 and most of the other shops along the Chaweng beach road only have smaller sizes. 

I realise Central Festival etc will have official rather than fake,  but I prefer the designs from these unofficial shops (Nike Air Max)  and in my experience a good fake can last longer than the real thing sometimes. 

Is there anywhere else in Samui that it's worth looking around for these kind of shops - Lamai or Nathon perhaps?  

Cheers 

Edited by RickG16

My last pair were purchased from China via ebay after anything exceeding 44/UK 9 either didn't exist locally or were more expensive than Harrods. They arrived in a fortnight, were trackable, and fitted as per the manufacturers chart.

It amazes me that Tesco or Big C cannot grasp how much they're losing by failing to cater for everyone in the size ranges (clothing too) captured on camera there each day.

HTH

Edited by evadgib

On 12/31/2017 at 7:52 PM, Rc2702 said:

Never heard anyone commend a fake trainer. I feel sorry for your feet. Adidas turbo boost. Once you wear them you never wear any other trainer. Most comfortable shoe I ever worn.

The last official Nikes I bought were direct from the Nike shop for about 120 quid. They lasted three months.