Woman gets help from Bangkok clinic after nose implant stuck out between her eyes

webfact

Woman gets help from Bangkok clinic after nose implant stuck out between her eyes

nn.jpg

Photo: Hataitip Clinic/ Facebook

Photos of an extreme case of a nose job gone wrong circulated during over the holidays. Reports said that an infection caused the implant to stick out between the poor woman’s eyes.

The photos, posted on Dec. 24 by Hataitip, a beauty clinic in Bangkok, received over 10,000 shares. The Bangkok clinic noted that they offered to take out the implant for the unnamed woman for free after the clinic outside the city where she received the implant denied to take responsibility.

“This is a lesson for those who are deciding on a clinic to get a nose job from. In this case, the infection caused the implant to stick out [between her eyes]. The patient attempted to contact the clinic, but they did not take responsibility and refused to help.”

Full story:  https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/woman-gets-help-bangkok-clinic-nose-implant-stuck-eyes/

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2018-01-03

4 hours ago, daoyai said:

Feeling the need to insert a foreign substance in your chest or face is a sure sign of mental illness, infected by a sick culture,

Try telling that to the transgender jihadists - then get ready to duck.

31 minutes ago, connda said:

I bet her nose looked just fine before the cosmetic surgery.  I haven't met many women who come away from cosmetic surgery without looking - altered and somehow strange. 

...she got her hooters mixed up.

5 hours ago, daoyai said:

Feeling the need to insert a foreign substance in your chest or face is a sure sign of mental illness, infected by a sick culture,

Being so judgmental of other cultures is an even clearer indication of mental problems.

On what basis did the original clinic deny all responsibility? A visit needed from the authorities methinks. In my 26 years in Thailand I have only once seen a Thai accept responsibility for anything, a man when his dog bit me who took me to a clinic and paid for the treatment needed.

What I don't get is that Thai women want to have straight, ridge-like noses.  I don't know about everybody else but I find that more unattractive than a natural shaped nose, which are more curved (concave not convex) and softly shaped.

Edited by dfdgfdfdgs

20 hours ago, connda said:

I bet her nose looked just fine before the cosmetic surgery.  I haven't met many women who come away from cosmetic surgery without looking - altered and somehow strange. 

I have,

I wouldn't have known they had surgery if they hadn't told me.

Quality surgeon, quality result

The cases where it's obvious they've had surgery are cases where the surgery's been done by a hack in a backstreet clinic.

Attractive women don't care what old men think - they care what young men and women think.

2 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

I have,

I wouldn't have known they had surgery if they hadn't told me.

Quality surgeon, quality result

The cases where it's obvious they've had surgery are cases where the surgery's been done by a hack in a backstreet clinic.

Attractive women don't care what old men think - they care what young men and women think.

So we can dismiss your posts...?

11 hours ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

What I don't get is that Thai women want to have straight, ridge-like noses.  I don't know about everybody else but I find that more unattractive than a natural shaped nose, which are more curved (concave not convex) and softly shaped.

Why do white women want bigger lips?

Why do they want bigger tits and butts?

Thai women don't care what old foreign men think is attractive because the overwhelming majority of them have absolutely zero interest in attracting us.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:50 PM, daoyai said:

Thank you Doctor for your extreme medical/cultural insight.  Please expand on your diagnosis and suggested treatment plan for this lady's full recovery.