Frequent traveller visa advice

I travel to Thailand 6 or 7 times a year to spend a couple of days in Bangkok before travelling to issan to visit my g/f and children and i would stay 2-3 weeks each trip.I am able to make these trips because my business in the uk is easily managed by staff when i am away.

What is the best visa to obtain for this type of travel.

The reason i am asking as each time i arrive i am stood an age at the immigration desk while my passport is examined and the io looks disapprovingly at my previous entries going back to 2011.

Sensible answers are appreciated

If not married to the g/f, a Non-O Multiple-Entry based on supporting Thai children could work.  If a problem from the consulate in your home-country, Penang is an option, if you have the financials and other docs (proof you are father, etc) to support it.  See this thread:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, steve187 said:

age, married to a Thai national??

multi entry tourist, every entry a 60 day stamp given, or Thai elite visa every entry a one year stay stamp given

48 years old,not married,thanks 

• Like 1

I don't think you have much chance of being denied entry, if you continue using visa exempt entry, as you are clearly not living in the country. The only way to potentially get the IO's off your back would be to get a Tourist Visa for each trip. They can be applied for by post at the London Embassy, and are usually issued within a week of applying.

If your girlfriends children are yours then a multiple entry non-immigrant visa would be the best option. Although, not always easy to get. If you get married (not a recommendation just to get a visa) you could easily get a multiple entry non-immigrant visa and visit as often as you wanted without hassle from IO's.

Edited by elviajero
  • Thanks 1