Coins has crapped out, still trying to get my toes in.

dictater

Since starting to look at getting into the ALt currency market last week, finding out as an American that I was shut out of BX and looking at alternatives I went with coins. I have now been waiting for confirmation for over a week with 10k plus people still ahead of me. Now Looking for an alternative to coins, what's the next best move? 

19 hours ago, phycokiller said:

localbitcoins.com

Hey I registered with localbitcoins but do they have an exchange with other alt currency? As far as I can tell you can buy and sell bitcoin but for any of the emerging ones you still need to register with another exchange? 

3 hours ago, dictater said:

Hey I registered with localbitcoins but do they have an exchange with other alt currency? As far as I can tell you can buy and sell bitcoin but for any of the emerging ones you still need to register with another exchange? 

Yes, buy BTC at localbitcoins.com or buy ETH at localethereum.com then send that to an exchange like binance, bitterex or cryptopia  (or 100 other ones) where you can buy alt coins to your heart's content. 

On 1/12/2018 at 8:51 PM, davidst01 said:

you can register with Kucoin with no id requirements. I did it yesterday. 

Binance would be my n.o 1 choice if you can. They dont give a shit about the IRS rules. Same with kucoin. Good luck

Did you have any issues with Kucoin, I registered and deposited BTC which initially showed up in the wallet but when I logged out and back in again it shows nothing. Seeing a lot of problems on Reddit with them and they have no support system. 

Archived