Address reporting at Jomtien

I'm aware of a few people in Pattaya who rent properties from foreigners who live overseas so wouldn't be able to, or probably not want to, suppy item 7, and maybe even 6, I wonder how the local Immigration Officers would handle those in these circumstances, refuse to let them report maybe?

My landlord lives in Israel but as I live in Bangkok I don't have to comply with these made up requirements.

20 minutes ago, thonglorjimmy said:

I'm aware of a few people in Pattaya who rent properties from foreigners who live overseas so wouldn't be able to, or probably not want to, suppy item 7, and maybe even 6, I wonder how the local Immigration Officers would handle those in these circumstances, refuse to let them report maybe?

My landlord lives in Israel but as I live in Bangkok I don't have to comply with these made up requirements.

If a foreigner renting, you need to use a company to handle the property - ideally the condo-office.  The Jomtien TM-30 office will accept** a contract with a real-estate manager plus juristic-person letter stating you live there. (** as of a few months ago - can always change).

But if you need a family-based visa (Thai wife or kids), the Family desk will not accept your up-to-date TM-30 as proof - not even backed by #6 and #7. They may ask for sale-contracts and other documents relating to the property, which they know you cannot get, in hopes to force you to an agent (no "extra" docs for agent-apps - you don't even need real financials).  In this case, the only legal way to stay with your family is to use Tourist Visas, a Non-O Multi from a consulate, or move to another area.