Make Your Own Quotes....

medicinebox

We always tend to quote someone.

I think we can make our own quotes. Lets have some quotes of our own.

They can mean everything to someone, or nothing to no one.

I was sat here and started scribbling. So as follows.

If I could write, i wouldn't be the one reading.

What ever I am, I will have to be.

If I wanted an education, I would have made friends with my familys enemy.

Just because you feel worthless, dosen't make you worth any less.

If you can't face it....sneak up.

Cigarettes women, cigarettes women. I gotta slow down and start masturbating. Cigarettes women, cigarettes women, What? now I have to stop smoking?

All of the bat.

They dont mean much to anyone in particular, but I wanted to see the creative side of some of you.

Oh yeah, ive had a couple of sherbets, but i havent smoked any shit.

We always tend to quote someone.

I think we can make our own quotes. Lets have some quotes of our own.

The quote on my signature is my own.

I think it reflects how so much of the world is coming together, and we are gradually becoming a world society, as opposed to individual national or continental societies.

Also, I used to get so tired of my parents and so many others talking about living in the USA, and how the USA life is better than everywhere.

I love my home country, and I think it is a great place to live, but it isn't the only place. I've worked and vacationed in about a dozen countries during the last few years, and with the exception of the middle east, I'm sure I could live happily in any of them.

So that is the point of my quote, where people live is not the most important factor in life. Being healthy and happy are far more important, as is living with someone whom you care about and who cares about you. Live life by treating people as you would like to be treated. Doesn't matter if that is in the USA, Thailand, or anywhere else.

If one doesn't have health, companionship and happiness and doesn't want to or is unable to live life to the fullest, then does it really matter where one lives?

So that is my quote: "Where one lives is not nearly so important as how and with whom."