Nova Group

NewlyMintedThai

Can anyone tell me what kind of reputation the Nova Group has in Pattaya? I’m told they have been behind a number of condo and hotel developments over the past 25 years, and that the boss is an Israeli-Irish gentleman named Rony Fineman.

Responses by PM if preferred. Much appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Posters should be wary of this question. As it seems as if the OP has some type of personal agenda.

The OP has stated correct information already (that he has been told!) so all he has to do is drive past the NOVA owned or branded hotels/Condos and look for hinself.  Or perhaps even pop the name 'Nova Group Pattaya' into a Google search. He even mentioned the owners name, so be careful on answers here.

15 hours ago, thainet said:

Posters should be wary of this question. As it seems as if the OP has some type of personal agenda.

The OP has stated correct information already (that he has been told!) so all he has to do is drive past the NOVA owned or branded hotels/Condos and look for hinself.  Or perhaps even pop the name 'Nova Group Pattaya' into a Google search. He even mentioned the owners name, so be careful on answers here.

He is going about things  the way all clever, savvy business men would carry out due diligence.  . " Fools rush in etc"

Publicly discussing a reputation, whether of a business or a person -- can be tricky in Thailand, especially online where there is a obvious  paper trail.  Only folks who have positive experiences/opinions can legally express themselves without risking a defamation suit.  Defamation laws allow prosecution of an individual for posting negative things about someone/something even if the negative things are true.

21 hours ago, NewlyMintedThai said:

Hence the invitation to PM me.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

I would be reluctant to malign anybody via PM as well.  What if you were a Nova representative?  You'd still have concrete proof of defamation.