The week that was in Thailand news: When the “SLAPPs” of the Seventies come home to roost.

rooster59

19 hours ago, rooster59 said:

This courageous man has been charged with – and I jest not – making unwanted remarks about His Generalness’s wife’s fancy handbag.

does anyone still seriously believe that men control the world?

A little harsh on Graham, I find his videos rather bucolic and relaxing, certainly not banal. But as  you sent your son to Harrow, I doubt you will ever find yourself financially embarrassed in the face of adversity. The school [Dulwich College probably] CCF made you the man you are today? Seriously?

2 hours ago, Jeremy50 said:

A little harsh on Graham, I find his videos rather bucolic and relaxing, certainly not banal. But as  you sent your son to Harrow, I doubt you will ever find yourself financially embarrassed in the face of adversity. The school [Dulwich College probably] CCF made you the man you are today? Seriously?

Rooster worked at Harrow...so his children studied free. He failed the exams for Dulwich and was obliged to attend their poorer cousin. The CCF made Rooster despise authority, especially those with weapons. Seriously. If you would like some adversity stay tuned for articles over the next few years...more will be revealed to the faithful who may care to follow the column.