webfact

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 hours ago, scorecard said:

Plus, the national police chieg sees nothing wrong with borowing 300million BAht from a man who runs a giant brothel in an industry which is caught red-handed repeatedly for human trafficking, selling under age girls, etc.  How come I was taught by my parents and my society that senior leaders (ultimate prime example - the national police chief) should be excellent role models beyond reproach. 

Lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas. 

20 hours ago, webfact said:

arrest warrants were issued for the alleged owners, including businessman Kampol and his wife Nipa.

I wonder where they are? :whistling: 

Probably enjoying time in another country or partying with the Red Bull heir (all tarred with the same brush/birds of a feather flock together).

If an arrest warrant is issued, surely it would make sense to have any passport 'suspended' and a freeze put on assets pending future court outcomes?

On 2/6/2018 at 12:04 PM, scorecard said:

Plus, the national police chieg sees nothing wrong with borowing 300million BAht from a man who runs a giant brothel in an industry which is caught red-handed repeatedly for human trafficking, selling under age girls, etc.  How come I was taught by my parents and my society that senior leaders (ultimate prime example - the national police chief) should be excellent role models beyond reproach. 

He is an excellent role model - Thai public servant style.