Premchai denies poaching, says trip to Thung Yai was for leisure

webfact

21 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

Buy By the way, I think there's a good chance of it.

Yes,but Vorayudh killed  a cop and fled the scene and then the country. This character has the power to actually brave it out. Let's wait and see what Mr.Corruption and the Watchman have to say about the Powerful Fat Poacher..

3 minutes ago, ratcatcher said:

Yes,but Vorayudh killed  a cop and fled the scene and then the country. This character has the power to actually brave it out. Let's wait and see what Mr.Corruption and the Watchman have to say about the Powerful Fat Poacher..

Ha ha! I like your name for him. Makes me think of The Fat Controller in the UK kids TV series, Thomas The Tank Engine.

That's him below.

image.png.daee7f423dff0afdc692aa0290d41b27.png

5 minutes ago, Myran said:

Yup, just a leisurely stroll through the jungle with the guys and a leopard carcass – classic road trip.

Good job there was no zebra carcass. The lawyer would no doubt claim they thought it was a pedestrian crossing, before walking over it and killing it, accidentally of course.

Edited by bluesofa
  • Like 1

We were in the restricted area because we got lost and decided to camp by the water for safety. 

We had taken our guns for safety and protection because we knew it might be dangerous at night. 

Surprisingly, right at the place that we stopped we found a skinned leopard and other protected wildlife. The real poachers must have heard us coming and run away. 

It's as simple as that in a rich mans world. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, greenchair said:

We were in the restricted area because we got lost and decided to camp by the water for safety. 

We had taken our guns for safety and protection because we knew it might be dangerous at night. 

Surprisingly, right at the place that we stopped we found a skinned leopard and other protected wildlife. The real poachers must have heard us coming and run away. 

It's as simple as that in a rich mans world. 

This is exactly what is going to happen.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, jonclark said:

I think he might actually be screwed. During the day the police seem to have searched his house and among many other animal items, they have turned up 4 rather large and complete elephant tusks. 

All borrowed from friends.  No problem at all. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, gandalf12 said:

Says a lot about the company

I have worked for them in myanmar. Things i have seen. ?

The weird thing is the moguls normally head to burma for hunting. Just across the border they pay Karen or Mon groups or tatmadaw and they can shoot whatever tyey want. At the end of the fun they literally check out at border and pay fixed prices per carcass. That includes hunting in myanmar protected areas entering with Thai 4x4  ???

Edited by Donotdisturb
  • Like 1

Guy is 5th richest person in the country I was told.

You can bet the other guys with him will be confessing to firing the guns etc and he was with them and knew nothing about their plans. One or some will do bit of jail and pay a fine and he will walk free.

They will obviously become slightly richer for their hassles also !!

He has also seemingly tried to say he told them to stop when they started shooting but they wouldn't listen !! :laugh:

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, lannarebirth said:

Disgusting. My wife is a very empathetic person and this bastard has had her in tears for 2 days now. Piece of shit.

People seem to be a lot more upset for the cute black panther shot up the backside after presumably being lured by food or caught in the trap than they were about the policemen killed by Boss and Anna Reese. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Donotdisturb said:

I have worked for them in myanmar. Things i have seen. ?

The weird thing is the moguls normally head to burma for hunting. Just across the border they pay Karen or Mon groups or tatmadaw and they can shoot whatever tyey want. At the end of the fun they literally check out at border and pay fixed prices per carcass. That includes hunting in myanmar protected areas entering with Thai 4x4  ???

A friend of mine also worked for them and he had the same opinion as yourself