Underwear mystery

Guest StephenB

3 hours ago, yogavnture said:

finally a real subject!. elastic in your briefs . now thats a he man topic. good work

I was thinking the same thing myself.  Yesterday a video thread about the carnage on Thai roads..... Now busted undies.  First World problems I guess. But very informative and entertaining.

Edited by tryasimight

Just now, KMartinHandyman said:

So many questions about this now.
Both Thais and foreigners?
Men and women?
In my home as well?
Who are the checkers?
What are the penalties?

if your dong is covered i think its legal. unless you are black . then u will be arrested

• Haha 1

Just now, yogavnture said:

i guess its best to speak to a lingerie expert on this subject most women protect their g strings quite militantly.   never put a g string in with the bra in the washer or you might have a twisted up mess. 

I think there may be a few male members who do the same thing!! 

1 hour ago, StreetCowboy said:

The rubber bands I bought to secure my bike lights perished after a few months on the balcony.  I can see I will have to put in place a routine check and replace maintenance regime.  

The soles of my safety boots disintegrated just when I needed them most, but they were six years old and past their use-by date, I think.

SC

I've had safety boots perish the same way.... Never worn and kept in a cupboard.  A tyre expert told me the main things that will deteriorate rubber (apart from normal use)  is sunlight exposure and ageing. 

1 minute ago, tryasimight said:

I've had safety boots perish the same way.... Never worn and kept in a cupboard.  A tyre expert told me the main things that will deteriorate rubber (apart from normal use)  is sunlight exposure and ageing. 

no its the humidity and heat mix that is the problem. and i wonder about tiny mites or bacteria. a woman who has thong elastic intimates would know about this

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, yogavnture said:

no its the humidity and heat mix that is the problem. and i wonder about tiny mites or bacteria. a woman who has thong elastic intimates would know about this

OK the tyre expert was wrong.  But I don't think so. 

My tractor had 30,000 baht tyres in Oz..... I keep it undercover and out of the sun. Do the same thing with 

the Kubota  here.

Edited by tryasimight

3 minutes ago, yogavnture said:

i stole a womans g string from her clothes line last year and it seems to be work perfectly fine in this climate still.. although the elastic has stretched a bit

i think i might be wearing it backwards. and i am getting a rash though. i think its the heat and humidity

4 minutes ago, yogavnture said:

i stole a womans g string from her clothes line last year and it seems to be perfectly fine in this climate still

So that's where they went.... . I accused my missus of pinching them. PM me your details and I'll sell you the matching bra. 

Edited by tryasimight

1 minute ago, tryasimight said:

So that's where they went.... . I accused my missus of pinching them. PM me your details and I'll sell you the matching bra. 

no thanks i cant fill the bra. but i think my pouch for the g string is bigger than your wifes. so thus its getting stretched out. but it does feel good. tell your wife i like the material. i only steal the best !

5 minutes ago, yogavnture said:

no thanks i cant fill the bra. but i think my pouch for the g string is bigger than your wifes. so thus its getting stretched out. but it does feel good. tell your wife i like the material. i only steal the best !

It wasn't the wife's! I still miss it.  It went so well with my short shorts,fishnet stockings and thigh high boots.  I really miss it. 

Still,  I'm glad it went to a good home. 

Edited by tryasimight

Just now, PatOngo said:

At least you still have them, they weren't nicked by the monk knicker nicker!

yes at night they are under my pillow their must be other knicker thieves here that will confess.   no but truthfully and more to the point when women put thier g strings on the clothes line its a bit distasteful. and they can expect them to be stolen. i did put a pair in my carry on once though and the security agent took them from me.  i didnt complain though as i didnt want to make a scene

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, yogavnture said:

u mean ive been fantasizing about you for a year  . i just heaved the panties on the deck of the guy here i hate. hes loud and fat and drunk. he can have you . its over

I just saw them land.....i prefer being called portly thank you very much. 

You could have washed them first!!

19 hours ago, tifino said:

... add the smell of rancid stretch latex to the above!

I do the reverse... in that I stock up with ones from Pattaya etc etc - to bring back to falangland

Daily using all the ones got back even in early 2012, and still going strong...

probably because they are fake labels, they use fake chinese sourced imitation rubber; which helps evade any 'natural' degradation 

Deary me ! it must be a slow News Day.

2 hours ago, Different said:

Is this thread about underwear which men wear to cover their private parts!!

well... I s'ppose one could go around with them on their head!

... but your timely Post will surely keep things in focus, and on the correct skidmark (track) 

• Haha 2

Guest StephenB

So its still a mystery... cheap elastic rubber, sweat/salt, UV, wrong size.

I would like to add this problem effects my socks and waist band on my pajamas.

I am leaning towards a bad rinse cycle on washing machine and UV. I should hire a detective. lol (This thread is funny)

14 hours ago, simoh1490 said:

When I was leaving for Thailand in 2004, two good friends back home gave me presents, separately. We'd been joking earlier about me not being able to buy my underwear from M&S so each had bought me 12 pairs of M&S boxers, that left me owning about 30 pairs of M&S undies as I left the UK! I've been careful to rotate them and each pair gets worn once a month and then laundered, only in the past six months has the fabric started to rip and I've thrown them away, the rest are still going strong and the waistbands are just fine - pay a bit bit more for decent qwuality and it lasts.

Have I read this correctly? You only rotate your boxers once a month! :smile:

• Haha 1