Video: Young Thai woman straddles dying man on stretcher in desperate attempt to save a life

rooster59

7 hours ago, Jiggo said:

You are talking to an Ex Firefighter and also worked and trained on Ambulance work....is that OK for you....

Were you a firefighter/paramedic?  It seems highly unlikely from your critique and inattention to detail. From 1994-2009, I was a Medic with a county hospital-based ACLS ambulance service. Of the fireman that responded to our medical calls, some were gofers sent to get equipment and supplies from the ambulance. Others were only good for opening the ambulance loading doors and helping to load the stretcher. They probably considered this as working and training on "ambulance work" too. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/24/2018 at 7:09 AM, Calover said:

Wow.  Great job. 

Although my dirty old man is going to say with something like that straddleing me I would have come back for sure!

When the day comes I'd love to end my journey with a nice young lady straddling me that way. It would make for a sweet transition. On a more serious note, I praise her prompt initiative and courage.

On 2/23/2018 at 5:11 PM, alfalfa19 said:

Exactly.  On both points.  It was just a tawdry attempt to get extra clicks.  And bravo to the young lady. 

Actually the original Thai says nothing about riding the pony, more like she 'jumps up on the stretcher to pump his heart.' So I guess it was the English-language press who wanted the clicks...

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 1:47 AM, tweedledee2 said:

Were you a firefighter/paramedic?  It seems highly unlikely from your critique and inattention to detail. From 1994-2009, I was a Medic with a county hospital-based ACLS ambulance service. Of the fireman that responded to our medical calls, some were gofers sent to get equipment and supplies from the ambulance. Others were only good for opening the ambulance loading doors and helping to load the stretcher. They probably considered this as working and training on "ambulance work" too. 

Afghanistan......now go away and get yourself a life. 

• Like 1