Arsenal

MiG16

Leeds are rubbish. I should know, I live there on my regular visits back to the UK. I don't know really, cos I stopped going to Elland Road in 1978, but all the people I meet in the local pubs tell me they are cr@p! Widely predicted not to make the Championship playoffs this year. Pity - the EPL needs the nation's fourth city in there.

I wonder how Arsene will play this one - mostly B team and don't get too depressed if you lose? I hope so. Like Smokie avers (there's a new word for you Mancunians) we have some all-in wrestling to do in the league and yes I am surprised that Newcastle are back in with a shout (but maybe Manyoo will be the ones to drop back into the scrapping zone?!)

Edited by SantiSuk

Leeds are rubbish. I should know, I live there on my regular visits back to the UK. I don't know really, cos I stopped going to Elland Road in 1978, but all the people I meet in the local pubs tell me they are cr@p! Widely predicted not to make the Championship playoffs this year. Pity - the EPL needs the nation's fourth city in there.

I wonder how Arsene will play this one - mostly B team and don't get too depressed if you lose? I hope so. Like Smokie avers (there's a new word for you Mancunians) we have some all-in wrestling to do in the league and yes I am surprised that Newcastle are back in with a shout (but maybe Manyoo will be the ones to drop back into the scrapping zone?!)

MrRed knows all about havering Santi...have no fear. biggrin.png

I think he'll field a strong side. Its Arsenals only real chance of a trophy. But its very slender at best. crying.gif

Edited by carmine

dont shed tears for us carmine wink.png

rather, I should say, dont make a mess and shed tears on our thread biggrin.png

Actually joking apart if your defence would stop losing the plot Arsenal are more than capable of winning the FA cup. What would disturb me though is that Wenger is stop intent on blaming everyone and everything but himself.

2.45am kick off on a school night

hmmmm

You not joining us for this one migsy? biggrin.png

Edit: To add...the Leeds fans will fill the place with noise as well tonight...I'm expecting a good cup tie!

Edited by smokie36

I am watching it ;)

Have to admit , missed the first half. But was still nil nil at that point. Turned tv on just as Henry was warming up :)

Not too long later he scored. Welcome home indeed :)

I am watching it wink.png

Have to admit , missed the first half. But was still nil nil at that point. Turned tv on just as Henry was warming up smile.png

Not too long later he scored. Welcome home indeed smile.png

Ugh...I feel quite nauseous...rolleyes.gif

biggrin.png

oh, and a happy new year !

Edited by tigerfish

I am watching it wink.png

Have to admit , missed the first half. But was still nil nil at that point. Turned tv on just as Henry was warming up smile.png

Not too long later he scored. Welcome home indeed smile.png

Ugh...I feel quite nauseous...rolleyes.gif

biggrin.png

oh, and a happy new year !

Happy New Year to you as well tigerfish!

All the little gooners come running back when you win a game. biggrin.png

Henry has understandedly lost some pace and won't be anything like as destructive in the premier league but one thing you do have is another good finisher. That you don't lose and he's still a class act.

excu-see moi carmine

there arent any 'little' gooners on here ;)

and anyone who has known me and my support for Arsenal will know that no matter we win or lose, they will always get my vote as the best team I know ;)

even despite all the talk...well mostly taunts i get from you guys about us not winning any trophy for how many years. I dont really care

Once a Gooner, always a Gooner ;)

excu-see moi carmine

there arent any 'little' gooners on here wink.png

and anyone who has known me and my support for Arsenal will know that no matter we win or lose, they will always get my vote as the best team I know wink.png

even despite all the talk...well mostly taunts i get from you guys about us not winning any trophy for how many years. I dont really care

Once a Gooner, always a Gooner wink.png

I think its about six years now migsy. biggrin.png