• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazeeboy

• chiliwasabi

• LeungKen

• luckyluke

Move away ... Culture Club

WRONG!!!! Where is the 'Song Game' police when you need them........

Suiging...You sleeping again!!!

Prior answer was 'Night Moves'

Notice the 's' Dave? Does 'Move = Moves'? I think not... Get with the program...

Edited by dingdongrb

Actually Dingdong is correct. The last legal contribution was post number 14506. NIGHT MOVES.

What has happened to the integrity and fair play that the Song Game was world famous for?

Where is Beyond Our Ken when you need him? It's all going wrong.

Actually Dingdong is correct. The last legal contribution was post number 14506. NIGHT MOVES.

What has happened to the integrity and fair play that the Song Game was world famous for?

Where is Beyond Our Ken when you need him? It's all going wrong.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lite Beer, Dingdong you are correct, please let us try to go further on :

Dance the Night Away/ Cream

ME and Bobby McGee..........Janis Joplin

Wow!! That's original.... You mean to tell me you couldn't think of a different song than what was posted two posts ago....geeeez

You are right, I apologies

You see I have given up going back a page, as i am sick and tired of posters blatantly trolling to get people on this thread who are enjoying a bit of harmless fun, to rise to their puerile attempts at low life antagonism.

ME and Bobby McGee..........Janis Joplin

Wow!! That's original.... You mean to tell me you couldn't think of a different song than what was posted two posts ago....geeeez

You are right, I apologies

You see I have given up going back a page, as i am sick and tired of posters blatantly trolling to get people on this thread who are enjoying a bit of harmless fun, to rise to their puerile attempts at low life antagonism.

First of all let me correct your excuse, you didn't have to go back a page to see that the Joplin tune was posted two posts prior to you posting it, as it was on the SAME page.

Secondly, I am not trolling, if you look back (and please do) you will see that I was joyfully playing this game, as I am a music trivia buff and I enjoyed it, for a few months without any issues. Then you came along and corrected someone's error as I did not see it being an error and we had some disagreement. Then LeungKen contacted the OP and the OP made his intended rules clear. I then contacted PeaceBlondie (a mod) and had him amend the OP at the beginning of this thread in hopes that everyone then would play by the same rules and make us all happy..... I have't played this game in a few weeks since then but I have been monitoring most of the posts and provided input as to when the posts were incorrect. (Isn't that what you did to start this off, post when someone was wrong? Are you a troll too?)

You know Suiging, I will just stay out of YOUR game in the future and you can go ahead and carry it out as you please as it seems to me that the game is no more than placing down words that appease you. Enjoy!