Job Opportunity for TWO Teachers.....35,000.

puukao

I've read the posting guidelines, and I believe I can post an opportunity without really highlighting the school.  However, I don't see other job offers.  Hmmm.....please move this ad if possible.  I'll try to make it very short.

Starts:  May 8th.  35k a month.  Anaban and Prathom.  One is a homeroom teacher, I'm not sure if the other one is....yea, i'm just trying to help the school find someone with a degree, TESOL or equivalent, native speaker, doesn't mind the quiet pace of Loei, Thailand, and is simply just a nice person to get along with.  Prior teaching experience isn't essential.  Private school.  Maybe 500 students.  Show up at 7:20 or earlier, leave at 4 p.m.  Maybe teach around 21 hours a week.  Work permit, yes.  Insurance, no.  Money for accommodation, no.  Dress code.  Possible trips on the weekend, maybe a few a year.  I think I will get five weeks off this year, and a few weeks with very little teaching.  Just have a good attitude.  :)  

Send a PM if interested to interview.  

paid for 12 months.  Includes October and April, but there are camps for younger students.  This year....one week off in March, one week off in April and the first week off in May.  And testing this week and next.....

I don't know if I'll get any benefits of the SS fund, but  guessing I won't.  I meant no health insurance, but maybe the two are related.  

maybe they have to pay into a fund for me, but I'm not aware of any fund.  

thanks

• 3 weeks later...

One teacher found.....we got over 30 resumes....we really don't need another teacher, yet......HOWEVER...

If a Maths and Science teacher, NATIVE Passport holder, with a year of teaching experience....let me know.

Starts May 15th.  

I have 5 people I can choose from, but I'll give it a few weeks to see if we can find a better fit.

no worries.  

Archived