How Do You Know When A Thai Girl Really Likes You

Sounds like this guy is already being played.

He posted because deep down he knows it, but he doesn't want to hear it from others.

You really want to check. Tell her you are deep in debt and can't send her anymore money. No rent money, Internet, food, gifts, travel, medical bills, drinking, gambling. Nothing. Zero. Zip. Nada.

If you are still together in a year, maybe you have something with her.

I found the missing piece in the puzzle.

Quote BigSpuds in 'Why shouldn't mature men":

" My thai GF is 31, i am 30. So the age difference is not a problem.

However i am 5ft 7.And look small (small build, atheletic and not fat) (still get accussed of being early 20s. My gf Must just be 4ft 4 or round about. She is beautiful, but i cant help think if people see us together will they think i am into young girls?

I know thai ladies are small but my girl is SMALL!!!!

Do you think there could be problems the way people judge us? "

My GF is an ex BG. She shows me more love and dedication than any UK girl i have ever been with. She never asks for anything, and she's not bothered if when we eventually live together we live in the uk. I'm not rich, far from it in debt up to my eyeballs to be precise. (She knows all this). All she wants is for us to be together all of the time. Is this LOVE? :o

You are an enigna Spuds. You claim elsewhere on here that it is a holiday you want her in the UK for. And you want to come here to live and you want to buy property here. Don't you know what it is that you want ?

I want to come back to los september, for hoiliday, take gf back to uk for holiday, return to los for holiday, then either live in thailand or uk with GF. Simple!!!

The above point i was making was, she is not bothered where we live the uk or thailand.

Sorry mate, but I belong to the cynical camp. (I really hope I am wrong)

The set up smells.

How much in total was she earning BEFORE you came along?

How much in total now? (Add in your contribution)

She has taken a huge salary drop hasn't she???

All so that she can wait for you to come back in September??

BG, even reluctant ones get used to the income, as do their families. Remember they will be the main breadwinner in the family. Salary cuts are not allowed.

She's 30ish. So where is the Thai husband/kids. They are around somewhere I assure you.

When you come in September to Pattaya, give her the wrong date. Arrive say 5 days before she is expecting you. You may be saddened by what you see. Still ring her, pretend you are in England.

Sorry but 100 quid/month is peanuts to these girls. I don't believe her.

When you come in September to Pattaya, give her the wrong date. Arrive say 5 days before she is expecting you. You may be saddened by what you see. Still ring her, pretend you are in England.

big spuds, its a tricky ploy, but are you brave enough to do it ? could you take the suspense of it all.? you may be saddened and heartbroken by what you find , on the other hand you may be overjoyed and proud of her.

The set up smells.

BG, even reluctant ones get used to the income, as do their families. Remember they will be the main breadwinner in the family. Salary cuts are not allowed.

She's 30ish. So where is the Thai husband/kids. They are around somewhere I assure you.

i know it sounds horrible big spuds but it's a good idea. come early.

The set up smells.

When you come in September to Pattaya, give her the wrong date. Arrive say 5 days before she is expecting you.  You may be saddened by what you see. Still ring her, pretend you are in England.

i know it sounds horrible big spuds but it's a good idea. come early.

aye, was just about to post a similar idea mehself...

All the warnings people are posting here are from experiance of themselves/friends, have a think about it and do some serious investigations before ya start throwing serious amounts of money about... You could be heading for a big fall... She just seems a little old for all this to me...

Easy tiger

good luck to you bigspuds,got a similar experience,living together in the uk now and couldn,t be happier,than with her she never asks for money and there are no buffalos dying in thailand and we hardly need to send money over as the family support themselves.going back to see the family again in november,cant wait as they are absolutely fantastic :D:o

Cheers folks a mixed response, and non too bitchy or stupid as i expected. I too am confused in a way. I may have a lot of reasons to believe my gf but so too it seems have many others only to be ripped off. I have been to thailand and spent a lot of time TALKING, (only talking!!!) to different bg's. She really doesnt want nothing. I tell her i cant send her money one month and she says its fine. Her family are not really poor and she never sent much back to them in pattaya as she never earnt much. My GF is really really small!! A lot smaller than your average BG. She says men want the taller girls, and me being fairly short myself , well its ok for me.

I know she is at home with her family as i speak to her brother, sisters, aunties dad. every day at various times of the day and they all tell me how much they want to meet me. I know she is home in this way.

I know there will be people saying, shes doing this shes doing that, but how can i be 100% sure if i am not there? immpossible.

But for what i think she is doing and believe me i have tried to catch her out several times and failed to prove she is up to no good., why doubt her. She tells me to forget her if i dont trust her. So i dont know.

only time will tell..... i am ready for a knock back if what so many of you tell me maybe true, but some of you have good news and no problems and tell me to go for it.

I have a friend who stays in thailand for 8 months of the year from the uk and hhe has a thai gf from 8 years, He says i am on to a real good one and not to let her go. So he is a bit wiser than me i suppose.

Just for the record, i will not be throwing any serious money into the relationship, just yet.. not until have met the family and seen how she is when i get back and if we get the visa blah blah.

Thanks to all for the advice..........

Sorry ive given you my life story but am a bit pissed!!!!! :o

Cheers dave!!

Dont worry i am taking it slow.

But i cant help think all the other FARANG that have thai gf/wives that they are happy and they too have had to take the chance, and because my GF was a BG does that make her a bad person, because she wanted to help her family?

Not every girl is the same! :o

Besides..the oh tee rak, u so big, it goinnn to hurt.... You never will know...as this attitude..yes attitude is short lived. Is true love waiting you...you never know..it is fickle...BUT my friend.. live well, eat well, bone well... that is all you can expect.. and with that.. go do. :o

THere is a saying in Thai about not worrying about small money if the target is big money.

Wish you the best, seriously, but wise advice has been written here.

The part of the body to think with is in the head.

Good luck and as Dave says take it slowly:-)

She tells me she understands that i may be a bit cautious about her, but she said that is fine as a lot of BGs do rip people off, she has told me if i never trust her 100% to forget her!!!! Because she wants whats best for me, and that she wants me happy and if i am worrying about her it is no good for me!!

I cant believe that she thinks like this!!!

I am going to meet her parents in september and want to take gifts, she told me not to,as i do enough for her and her family be sending money to my GF???

I will take something anyway, but what do i take from the uk to her parents????

Father does not drink or really like football!!!!! any ideas?????

Her dad does not drink!! and not really into football!???????

I am going to meet her parents in september and want to take gifts,

I think your girlfriend is right. You do not really need to bring gifts.

Go there, be yourself, go to restaurant as much as possible and most important do not worry or listen to all the doomsayers (and I have to apologize for being one from time to time),... :o

Big Spuds, I'm hapy and married to an ex BG for 11 years now, it's my 6th marrige and the best of them all.

You don't know what you miss kiddo, after seven or eight marriages you'll find out what love really means....

Dutchy

Think of it as giving to a third-world disadvantaged person .

what total,pure and utter rubbish.

if you want to help a third world disadvantaged person then give some money to an aids orphanage, an upcountry school,a hospice, the burns victim begging on silom or one of the million other thai causes that need money. money that the brain dead thai politicians are sending to liverpool.

do not give your money to a bar girl.there is nothing third world about the neon glitz and computerized strobe lighting of a thai go-go bar, neither are the bar girls poor third world casualties. they are savvy street wise girls who know very well how to survive, thanks to the naivete and gullibility of so many visitors to this country.

if, however you wish to support someone to continue with a lazy,fun,irresponsible lifestyle whilst you slave away then carry on. prostitution is not a very healthy way to earn a living,physically,emotionally or psychologically and by sending her money you just trap her in a dependant relationship. why should she seek to get out of it whilst the money is rolling in from you and maybe a few other foriegners as well. what incentive is there for her to raise her self esteem. do you think that she really is happy in what she is doing.

if you want to help her and you feel love for her, then get her out of the bar. marry her. make an honest women out of her as the old saying goes.

The knowledge she's there when you get back.
thats right boon mee.... dumb and dumber still...

just keep them dependant and trapped. dumb, and a little nasty too. people like you are the worst kind of bar users, manipulative,underconfident,loud and know-it-all. you know absolutely nothing.

Spot on... and well put!

You know when a BG loves you when she starts paying you mate!!!...

Here's the test:

Put her in a room of blokes who are ten times more horney than you, with ten times as much cash, and ten times as good looking....have them all propsition her.......then wait ten minutes.

That's when you will find out if her heart is in her chest, or her bank book!!

Works for western chicks too!!! But they are usually quite happy with mediocre blokes!!!

let me know how the test goes!! :o

there seems to be a few people here married to or living with thai prostitutes.

no offense but why did you not marry a prostitute from your own country if you had the urge to marry a prostitute?

also when you take them back to your home country do you tell your parents/friends that you have married a prostitute or that you have bought a concubine?

does it cause embarrassing moments in your home country when people ask what your wife did in thailand? do you tell them the truth or do you have a story already agreed on? ie she was a trainee brain surgeon or hairdresser or something.

i love whores but there is noway i would marry one and i just cant understand why some people will marry them.

anyway over to the more experianced and in the know lot of you..

no offense but why did you not marry a prostitute from your own country if you had the urge to marry a prostitute?

????? :o

hmmm most countries have prostituition, i just wondered why some ppl felt that thai whores were a better proposition for marriage.

should i differentriate euro whores and asian whores??