Warm City By The Beach

elsecs

hello,

I like to know, do you know a nice city with beach?

I think want to relocate in Thailand with my daughter. Is English speaking good enough there? And I read this forum and I think, many oversea man, married and not married, know the bars, know the women.

I heard of Pattaya, Bangkok good also, but i am sure there are more citys with a nice beach and many bars, maybe the Japan and American tourist go there, also interested in the white woman?

Excuse, I think here I can ask with not getting angry, I read still the visa rules for Thailand, but I think we can do it, better than the Vietnam.

Why you speak like this to me?

'but here would welcome you.' I can go everywhere in the world, and here also welcome me. You have a problem I do not speak the same as you, English language very good, likes to joke with me?

You think I am a bad woman, but I have to earn money also. I and my daughter need the money the same as the man.

I stayed in the Czech Republic 3 months now, my home I dont want to say now. But I have passport and everything, I think I can go to Thailand when the money is good enough.

There are many towns, beach resorts - Krabi, Hua Hin, Rayong and so on which are quiet and peaceful.Then there are Pattaya and Patong (Phuket) with the bars and night-life.

All OK for a tourist, but you cannot work there without a work-permit. This requires an invitation from your employer (a Thai Company, usually) and other details to be found on other sections of this web-site.

If you are genuine and not trolling (or a Russian / Ukrainian working girl) then this site will help or advise you on how and what to do.

i believe you would find the united kingdom more profitable than thailand , as a single woman with a dependant child and coming from a country that i believe (correct me if i am wrong) is now part of the eu, you would be welcomed with open arms and a fat cheque should you present yourself there.

if you chose to work, you would find it easy to gain employment.

if you are well qualified and looking for good money then go for something like public convenience operative or cutlery hygeine technician, (washing up in cafes).

if you are a bit short of qualifications and left school early then you should restrict your field to that of doctor,dentist,nurse,teacher,train driver,national health service manager in charge of a hospital,professor at a university, or air traffic controller.you could be working within a couple of days. but the salaries in these jobs are probably too low, even for an eastern european.

the highest paid jobs of all need absolutely no qualifications,integrity or intelligence.... plumbers,roofers and electricians..... but most of these jobs have already been taken by trained apes. they communicate by grunting.

if your wages were not particularly high then the government would "top up" your wages to enable you to be able to afford the very basics of life such as a colour tv, a dvd player,a dishwasher,free access to swimming pools and fitness centres, a mobile phone, your rent would be paid and you would receive money on top of that for your child, however most people spend the child allowance on cigarettes and alcohol,but dont worry, the children will soon learn how to take care of themselves by shoplifting and mugging.... its actively encouraged and will probably soon be made compulsory.

education and medical care are free so all the diseases that you are probably carrying at the moment will be treated by our doctors, dont worry about any language problems, none of the doctors can speak english either.

positive discrimination is alive and well in the uk, and should anybody not be willing to talk to you in your own language... just get in touch with one of the many government organisations that will ensure that the brits tow the line and teach your language and your religion in the schools there. why adapt, lets the brits come round to your way of doing things.

food is readily available,eastern european delicacies such root vegetables ( carrots and turnips), and cabbages and onions are always in the shops, so you would feel quite at home. stern faced women in overcoats with little sense of fashion or manners are to be found everywhere so i'm sure you would fit in quite well.

if you had more children you would receive more money and be moved to a bigger house.

if you chose not to work, you would be given money by the government anyway, and you would in all probability be better off not working and just claiming benefit.

you could do what most people do and that is claim benefit and have a job on the side.

as for being by the sea, the uk has a beautiful coast line, with charming resort towns such as cleethorps,skegness,bridlington, minehead and blackpool.

millions of taxpayers in the uk work all hours of the day and night to be able to help the government take care of all the guests that arrive penniless and disease ridden in the uk.

you wont be alone. welcome to the upside down world of freeloaders heaven.

in many ways just like some thai families ...where those that work support those that wont.

welcome to britain. :o

everybody seems to be welcome. and the health service will pick up the tab if you are found to be unwell or become unwell.

not many countries are so generous.

but this is not thailand related, so i will call it a day.

but i could go on ....and on.....and on.

I heard of Pattaya, Bangkok good also, but i am sure there are more citys with a nice beach and many bars, maybe the Japan and American tourist go there, also interested in the white woman?
You think I am a bad woman, but I have to earn money also. I and my daughter need the money the same as the man.

Sorry if I've totally missed the point here. But are you talking about coming to Thailand to work in the sex industry?

Thank you all for suggesting. I am not Russian woman, I have the Europe Passport but I dont want to go to the United Kingdom-England. I have expiriance already with the man from England, he likes to make drunk and make the wrong thing with the woman, maybe in England he cannot make.

Everyone says in Thailand always smiling, and warm and by the beach. I know it is not easy also.

Yes, I know to mke the man enjoy, I can make, if he gives me the money, everyone is happy. I have my friend from Thailand, she says many man from Japan and America tourist, not the same asEurope.

Only my dauhter I dont know, but for the English is not so good, I dont know she can go to school more in Thailand or working already.

In Thailand she has to pay the school or is the same as the united kingdom?

She can get the visa education, better than me.

My friend says Patong has many bars there, is very near Bangkok. You say there have a beach also, is it expensive the same as Bangkok or maybe less? I talk about the room to live, need 2 rooms, 3 will be bettewr apartment.

Thank you for suggesting.