Farang with ants in his pants! Or rather....no ants!

webfact

1 hour ago, torrzent said:

Why don't you nominate him for a Nobel prize if you admire him so much?  Also supposedly, he is some kind of comedian poking fun at others, so why can't others poke fun at him?  Or his humor a one way street?

People arent poking fun, that would suggest some familairity or knowledge of the man.

Guided by a typically biased article from the thai visa team who have done their best to make the man look unhinged, without doing any research at all in to who he may be, the hoi polloi here have jumped on the bandwagon to declare him,, insane, and an embarrasmment to their fragile selves.

It is actually just another indicator of the ignorance that abounds here amongst a community of sad sacks looking for anything that makes them feel better about themselves in comparison to the next guy.

Post like this do the rest of us a service in identifying who is best ignored.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, HooHaa said:

People arent poking fun, that would suggest some familairity or knowledge of the man.

Guided by a typically biased article from the thai visa team who have done their best to make the man look unhinged, without doing any research at all in to who he may be, the hoi polloi here have jumped on the bandwagon to declare him,, insane, and an embarrasmment to their fragile selves.

It is actually just another indicator of the ignorance that abounds here amongst a community of sad sacks looking for anything that makes them feel better about themselves in comparison to the next guy.

Post like this do the rest of us a service in identifying who is best ignored.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Happy enough said:

he doesn't make me look stupid. perfectly capable of doing that myself thanks ; ). why do some people think the actions of other foreigners reflects on them, it doesn't

Sorry. That guy has issues and nothing will change that. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, colinneil said:

The man is making farangs look stupid, and no smart comment from you or others will change that.

The man is making stupid farang look stupid. 

Only you can change that.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, colinneil said:

The man is making farangs look stupid, and no smart comment from you or others will change that.

Again, if you could read Thai, you would notice that 99% of the comments on  fb posts tend to highly disagree with you..as well as thai tv commentators ....however, i do agree that he makes farang look sroopid, the ones that cant speak /read /write thai .. u know the kind 5555555

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Maneerut said:

Thank you to some of you forunderstanding and the kind words. Not everyone is on drugs or overstayed and all the other negative points many has said. I really feel sorry for some of you on here because there is nothing but jealousy from many of you. Y'all can't stand to see someone actually happy and having fun. And most of all REALLY LOVING THE COUNTRY THEY LIVE AND GREW UP IN.  I have one question to many of you that are saying negative thing about Thais.....Why the hell are you living in Thailand. If Thailand and Thais aren't good enough for you then PACK UP AND GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM. 

what are you talking about and who are you to tell people to pack up and go home. he doesn't look to happy to me, he looks like a complete tool going online to complain that someone stole his ants which clearly weren't his to possess. think it through

1 minute ago, Happy enough said:

what are you talking about and who are you to tell people to pack up and go home. he doesn't look to happy to me, he looks like a complete tool going online to complain that someone stole his ants which clearly weren't his to possess. think it through

Im sorry to break it to you, but that whole ant video thing was intended to be humor, like u know, the guy is joking, u know...Nothing else to think through here buddy...:cheesy:

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

I'm telling the people that are saying bad things about the Thais. If you don't like the Thais or Thailand why are you living here. He was joking. Are you really that ignorant that you can't tell that he was just joking?... and to everyone that say he's making the farangs look stupid. Yes he is....he's making the STUPID farangs look stupid. all I see on these posts are a bunch of stupid and jealous farangs digging a hole deeper and deeper. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Happy enough said:

oh so he was joking now was he. ok. as you know him so well i'll take your word for it

Just look him up, he’s all over the internet...oh wait a minute...thai internet...never mind... how would u know he was joking... my bad...

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Happy enough said:

oh so he was joking now was he. ok. as you know him so well i'll take your word for it

Tbe dude is a comedian. Why do you have trouble grasping that?

He has over 70k followers on social media and he takes the piss. Its what he does.

Though sadly he hasn hit the big time yet as cloinniels wife has never hesrd of him.

Sigh.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Miaow said:

Just look him up, he’s all over the internet...oh wait a minute...thai internet...never mind... how would u know he was joking... my bad...

fine, he's a comedian. whatever. hilarious. BTW i don't generally go on 'thai social media' i think you meant. just so you know i do speak thai though not isaan. can read my footbal betting slips in thai. have lived here for coming up 20 years and had a thai family for 18 years. just showed the guy to my brother in law and his mates. they've never seen or heard of him. oh thai one

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, HooHaa said:

Tbe dude is a comedian. Why do you have trouble grasping that?

He has over 70k followers on social media and he takes the piss. Its what he does.

Though sadly he hasn hit the big time yet as cloinniels wife has never hesrd of him.

Sigh.

70,000 followers eh....

Just think how many Jesus would have had , if YouTube had been available to him.....Or have you never hesrd of him?

Sigh..  

Edited by imaderbyfan

Well, wifey is about to go make a video in english and she hopes that she can get published on tv too..... spoilers alert: it will be humour, specially the part that you willl see her arguing over 10 baht price increase at the local soup shack...555555:cheesy: i can foresee colin’s wife comment here: it’s thai ladies like her that gives us a bad name :cheesy:

23 hours ago, worgeordie said:

The wife and her friend,went around the Mooban,just the other day,

shaking the Red ant nests,(not his ants), and got nearly a couple of

Kgs of the eggs,they are quite expensive in the market,anything that

saves me money ,I'm in,but would not eat them myself,they are very

sour from the acid they spray out.

regards worgeordie

The eggs aren't sour, they taste like milk, its the ants that are sour, a different dish altogether, one is ant eggs, the other is fried ants.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Miaow said:

Well, wifey is about to go make a video in english and she hopes that she can get published on tv too..... spoilers alert: it will be humour, specially the part that you willl see her arguing over 10 baht price increase at the local soup shack...555555:cheesy: i can foresee colin’s wife comment here: it’s thai ladies like her that gives us a bad name :cheesy:

Wow....I cant wait...  

Just done a little wee in sheer anticipation of its undoubted hilarious content... hehehehe....

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, imaderbyfan said:

Wow....I cant wait...  

Just done a little wee in sheer anticipation of its undoubted hilarious content... hehehehe....

Well i just done a big wee myself in sheer reaction to your reply :cheesy:

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

fine, he's a comedian. whatever. hilarious. BTW i don't generally go on 'thai social media' i think you meant. just so you know i do speak thai though not isaan. can read my footbal betting slips in thai. have lived here for coming up 20 years and had a thai family for 18 years. just showed the guy to my brother in law and his mates. they've never seen or heard of him. oh thai one

Football betting slips in Thai?  Isn't it illegal to take bets on football in Thailand?

38 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

Gambling is illegal in Thailand 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, HooHaa said:

and now you are being obtuse. 

thai visa wrote yet another post without proper background that panders to the misery and schadenfreude that gains them ad traffic and the general populace of wretched gits that have chosen to settle here with their wives as their sole point of contact to the local world have jumped upon it with vigor, assuming stances of righteous indignation over the actions of a person who actually is a contributing member of the local community and whose humor seems to be appreciated by at least some of those able to understand it.

:thumbsup:  well said, i wish i could speak english that good.....

27 minutes ago, Miaow said:

Why do you continue to bait Colin and attack his wife? 

You seem to be intent on escalating your bitching session.  Poor form.

Grow up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, HooHaa said:

and now you are being obtuse. 

i am merely pointing out that this is not a one off mad rant that is incomprehensible to the natives.

I am pointing out that he is not unknown and has a following of sorts among a number of people (local  - - as in thai local) that are not unaware, and not unappreciative of what he does.

thai visa wrote yet another post without proper background that panders to the misery and schadenfreude that gains them ad traffic and the general populace of wretched gits that have chosen to settle here with their wives as their sole point of contact to the local world have jumped upon it with vigor, assuming stances of righteous indignation over the actions of a person who actually is a contributing member of the local community and whose humor seems to be appreciated by at least some of those able to understand it.

this is classic thai visa,  throw in a hooker, a katoey, and a story of infidelity and lost savings and its another good money day.

No ....not obtuse..

Just sarcastic.... 

I know exactly how the posted video was meant to garner certain views, and the lack of background information helps with that.

Mischiefmaking?....yes.

I agree with your views.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

you do understand that this guy probably appeals to a different demographic right? anyways this is pointless. 

i defer to your brother in law, his mates and colilineils wife on all things thai. 

sadly, i have other things to do and will stop beating my head against the wall of indignation and ignorance.

as for you time on the ground here, much like your tv like and post count, they amount to nothing, but i understand you feel they give you credibility.

Edited by HooHaa
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, imaderbyfan said:

No ....not obtuse..

Just sarcastic.... 

I know exactly how the posted video was meant to garner certain views, and the lack of background information helps with that.

Mischiefmaking?....yes.

I agree with your views.

ta