Honda Forza 300

Badrabbit

I too was waiting for the new 2018 Honda Forza 300 to show up in Chiang Mai or in Thailand for that matter as I wanted to compare and test ride it against the Xmax 300 of Yamaha.  It was available outside Thailand since last November and the Honda Bigwing shops in both Bangkok, Pattaya and Chiang Mai all claimed it would be sold in Thailand come January 2018.  Yeah right, when pigs fly. I got tired of waiting and got myself the Xmax and after having ridden a Forza numerous time previously I'm glad I opted for the Yamaha.  Don'-t waste your time wishing and a hoping for the new Forza to show up anytime soon.

• Like 1

Honda will just add some LEDs and fancy styling.
The old lump will remain.
Get the XMAX. Far superior in everyway.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Replace the word ‘will’ with ‘have’. The details & specifications are already online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22 hours ago, Badrabbit said:

Just answer the question, that would be great!

Sent from my SM-G610F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Well the Honda Forza 300 has been out for at least 3 years as a friend has a 2014 model and I can run rings around him with my Stallions 400 Scrambler and my Stallions was 40,000 baht cheaper.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Rdrokit said:

Well the Honda Forza 300 has been out for at least 3 years as a friend has a 2014 model and I can run rings around him with my Stallions 400 Scrambler and my Stallions was 40,000 baht cheaper.

1. Stallions 400 its not scooters.

2. How you canting around himself if top speed bear same and acceleration to.

3. Rice its cheapest. So you can 24 hour 366 day eat it. Is it?:))

4. aStallions 400  old motorcycle with questionable production quality and with very low technical characteristics. Its not cost money for which it is sold

Edited by ardokano

9 minutes ago, ardokano said:

1. Stallions 400 its not scooters.

2. How you canting around himself if top speed bear same and acceleration to.

3. Rice its cheapest. So you can 24 hour 366 day eat it. Is it?:))

4. aStallions 400  old motorcycle with questionable production quality and with very low technical characteristics. Its not cost money for which it is sold

I can see English is not your first language.

Why would anyone want a scooter that weights 200kg. The good thing about a scooter is that it is maneuverable in traffic. The Stallions 400 weighs 160kg and is more maneuverable in traffic than the Forza and has a higher top speed.  The Stallions 400 is not an old motorcycle. It has only been in production for one year. The engine is a copy of a Honda XBR 500 with fuel injection instead of a carburetor like the XBR had. I guess if someone does not know how to drive a motorcycle with gears and a clutch than buy a Forza with a CVT transmission.

• Like 2

One - of many - things I burst out laughing at is seeing those mega scooters.

Want a scooter - buy a scooter.

Want something bigger, buy a motorcycle.

Unless decrepit - then hire a chauffeur.

Now the pic attached I would understand ...

fat.jpg

Edited by canthai55
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, canthai55 said:

One - of many - things I burst out laughing at is seeing those mega scooters.

Want a scooter - buy a scooter.

Want something bigger, buy a motorcycle.

Unless decrepit - then hire a chauffeur.

Now the pic attached I would understand ...

fat.jpg

EXACTLY!

5 hours ago, Rdrokit said:

Why would anyone want a scooter that weights 200kg. The good thing about a scooter is that it is maneuverable in traffic. The Stallions 400 weighs 160kg and is more maneuverable in traffic than the Forza and has a higher top speed.  The Stallions 400 is not an old motorcycle. It has only been in production for one year. The engine is a copy of a Honda XBR 500 with fuel injection instead of a carburetor like the XBR had. I guess if someone does not know how to drive a motorcycle with gears and a clutch than buy a Forza with a CVT transmission.

Sooter is taken for many indicators in the number and for the trunk and the lack of gearshifts.

And  Its scooter NOT motorcycle.

CVT its useful, an do not broke shoes:)

How is not old if its COPY!!! Engine 1985???

Again its to different 2 wheels vehicle's. 

6 hours ago, Rdrokit said:

Depends on what you are using it for, doesn't it?

Try to put your shopping bags in the Stallions 400... won't work.

If you want to have a relaxed ride and be able to carry loads of stuff then a scooter is the right choice.

Let's say you live 30km outside of some city in Isaan and sometimes go shopping in the City. Then a Forza or Xmax is a perfectly reasonable choice if you can afford it.

If you stay in the middle of Bangkok, have to squeeze through traffic all the time and your trips are usually just a few kms... well, then something smaller than a Forza is probably better, yes ;)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jackdd said:

Depends on what you are using it for, doesn't it?

Try to put your shopping bags in the Stallions 400... won't work.

If you want to have a relaxed ride and be able to carry loads of stuff then a scooter is the right choice.

Let's say you live 30km outside of some city in Isaan and sometimes go shopping in the City. Then a Forza or Xmax is a perfectly reasonable choice if you can afford it.

If you stay in the middle of Bangkok, have to squeeze through traffic all the time and your trips are usually just a few kms... well, then something smaller than a Forza is probably better, yes ;)

I agree the Forza has a lot of storage room under the seat but that's not enough to get me to buy one. I have saddle bags for the Stallions if I take a long trip. Never thought about going grocery shopping with it when I bought it as I have a car for big shopping and my Airblade for small shopping.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rdrokit said:

I agree the Forza has a lot of storage room under the seat but that's not enough to get me to buy one. I have saddle bags for the Stallions if I take a long trip. Never thought about going grocery shopping with it when I bought it as I have a car for big shopping and my Airblade for small shopping.

You have sanddle bag and its still 160kg and bags give you for free dealer? And its still " maneuverable in traffic".. ?;) and airblade + Stallions 400 cost less than forza?

:)))

Edited by ardokano

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a news regarding the new model, somehow just available in german, not in english yet: https://hondanews.eu/ch/de/motorcycles/media/pressreleases/127632/honda-forza-300-modelljahr-2018

I think these here are the most interesting changes:

Electronically adjustable windshield

Digital cockpit

12kg less weight

25mm shorter

62mm higher seat

Traction control

A keyless Topcase is available

Edited by jackdd

Here is a news regarding the new model, somehow just available in german, not in english yet: https://hondanews.eu/ch/de/motorcycles/media/pressreleases/127632/honda-forza-300-modelljahr-2018
I think these here are the most interesting changes:
Electronically adjustable windshield
Digital cockpit
12kg less weight
25mm shorter
62mm higher seat
Traction control
A keyless Topcase is available
Same price as the Xmax plus it's Honda, hoping there will be enough leg room.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app