Visa Help

So, I will admit up front that I am a complete idiot. I applied for my visa the other day in the US via mail, and included everything but bank statements. I completely forgot to include these. I have emailed the consulate in LA but they havent gotten back to me. I was wondering if anyone knows if I might be able to fax these to them or if they might just deny or grant me a visa? Aslo I applied for a double entry tourist visa. I know it's a 2mo visa and can be extended for 1 more, but am unsure if the double entry allows me to leave after that and get another 2mo with the possibility of another 1mo extension or what. I tried reading as much as I could on the subject but just got confused. My tickets are good for 3mo but im planning to stay longer to train muay thai for a year with the combo of tourist visa's and VOA. If i apply for a 2 entry and they dont aprove it would I just get a single entry? Sorry in advance for my convoluded mess of a post and 5mil questions. Thanks for any help you all can give,

Zach.

So, I will admit up front that I am a complete idiot.
I wont agrue with you if you're a kick boxer. :o

I'll try to sort you out....

I wasn't aware that you needed to submit bank statements when you apply for a tourist visa so I wouldn't worry about it.

A double entry tourist visa is usually available for use for a six month period . On first entry you will be given 60days in Thailand, just before the 60 days is up go to an immigration office in the area where you are and get a 30 day extension for B1900 and some passport photos. You must leave on or before the 30 days are up. All you need to do is exit Thailand and enter a neighbouring country, turn around and come back in and you will get another 60 days (you could of course also spend some time in that neighbouring country before you returned if you wished).(Remember you may need a visa to enter that country also.) Then extend that visa for another 30 days.

If you wish to stay longer than 6 months you can then exit and re-enter on a 30day visa free entry stamp, you can do that 3 times as the current laws state that you are not allowed to remain in Thailand for more than 90 days in any 180 day period using visa free stamps.

After that 9 months you should go to a consulate in a neighbouring country and apply for a single entry tourist visa which on entry will give you your final 90 days with the extension.

Thats 1 year.

Shouldn't think they will refuse your application for a double entry but the final decision is up to the consulate concerned.

Hope that clears up you confusion. :D

Edited by Mahout Angrit