PM Prayut thanks all sides for ensuring public safety during Songkran

webfact

I think his comments were aimed at the fact that there were few or no reported cases of men being physically assaulted by the naked, exposed boobs of drunken Thai young women during Songkran.

And not in reference to the hundreds of Thais and others who perished on the country's roadways during this great time of public safety.

The guy is clearly certifiable. Any seeming connection he occasionally has with reality is purely coincidental. In any civilised country, there would be a padded cell waiting for him in a maximum security prison.

But even that would be too good for this dangerous moron ...

Edited by Eligius
  • Like 1

If public safety was ensured then I dread to imagine what not ensuring safety would result in.  How do the bereaved and wounded take this message?  Whether or not the distressed share in the responsibility for the tragedies - it hardly much comfort for them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I think his comments were aimed at the fact that there were few or no reported cases of men being physically assaulted by the naked, exposed boobs of drunken Thai young women during Songkran.

And not in reference to the hundreds of Thais and others who perished on the country's roadways during this great time of public safety.

Unfortunate, then, that he mentioned road safety. 

• Like 1

Seems (ret.) Gen. Prayuth, acting PM, now politician, was viciously misinformed, thinking last year's records had to be broken. Seen under that morbid angle, it was a success indeed, 'dear uncle': at 418 dead on the spot (not counting all the ones dying later from their injuries), the figures are higher.

Congratulations for your gratuitous hypocrisy, as there is no 'face' left for you to save. Having been for some time the 'least bad' solution to keep the country running (a bit) will, so it seems, remain your greatest 'success' ever, nothing to be proud of, IMHO. 

• Thanks 1

Let’s look at the numbers of road fatalities again..... they are equivalent to a booked out B747..... just unbelievable!! Imagine the worldwide outrage and grief of a fatal crash of a Thai Airways with those numbers!! I just shake my head in disbelief!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

• Thanks 1