Video: Now that's a "farang nose" - but netizens smell a rat!

rooster59

8 hours ago, rooster59 said:

She is now sporting the kind of nose many Thais would die for!

And the kind of nose and chin many "farang" would spent thousands on for plastic surgery to get rid of. Honestly, this woman's got a screw loose... or she's a few marbles short. Who would do that to themselves? Only a nutter. It's gross.

P.S.: I take it all back. I just watched the video again and saw that there's a clear distortion in the image when she turns her head left. It's most obvious in the chin area. So I guess it's a prank and she's used some sort of graphics app to achieve the effect.

Edited by Misterwhisper

8 hours ago, Khun Paul said:

Hate to say this, she is NOW ugly !!

Years ago a friend's Joson (girl friend got a nose job and liked it so well that she had two more extensions to it.It then looked like she had grown a dick in the middle of her forehead. A true paper bagger

In a bizarre Twist to this story,  Khoolarpthip has been approached by movie executives to audition for the role of Fagin in a Thai version of Oliver.  It may bring her fame and fortune, who nose?

à¸�ลà¸�ารà¸�à¹�à¸�หารูà¸�ภาà¸�สำหรัà¸� fagin                    Screenshot_20180428-105902.jpg

I've just heard from my son that the whole thing is a hoax and you/we all fell for it.

She's using a special application to do that. Thais do have a sense of humor. 

:vampire: :vampire: :vampire:

Edited by jenny2017
  • Like 1