What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

The killings$ of Tony Blair,about how he destroyed the Labour party ,started wars,just to make a fortune for himself, directed by George Galloway,it's basically a film about one evil di--k head,directed by someone who himself does or says anything to make money

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 8:51 AM, Will27 said:

Tv series - Letterkenny

This one is right out there.

Some parts are pretty silly but lot's of it are hilarious.

Really original - I liked it.

Easy to watch as only approx. 20 minutes per episode.

Won't be everyone's cup of Lipton I'd imagine.

IMDB: Letterkenny consists of hicks, skids, hockey players and Christians. These are their problems.

Season 2 available now.

• Like 2

I started watching that 'Black Mirror' on Netflix although most episodes are available on YouTube.

After the first three episodes its like 'wow'. This show really makes you think about what we are doing to ourselves with technology. I think it has created lots of discussions on the internet net too.

I can't believe that I hadn't watched it yet as the first season was from 2011, I think. Well recommended.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, i claudius said:

Paranoid,murder mystery in 8 parts,all the usual Brit actors ,actresses,just watched ep 1 loving it

Was one of the few Pommie crime shows I couldn't get into.

Gave it the flick after episode 1.

• Like 1

On 24 December, 2016 at 1:34 AM, giddyup said:

Enjoyed Nocturnal Animals.

really????? i thought it was rubbish….tom ford should really stick to fashion….hes high on style and low on substance….the two plots in one film were a ridiculous idea….he did justice to neither.

1 hour ago, JHolmesJr said:

really????? i thought it was rubbish….tom ford should really stick to fashion….hes high on style and low on substance….the two plots in one film were a ridiculous idea….he did justice to neither.

A score of 7.8 on IMDB. I for one thoroughly enjoyed it, and though the acting and storyline(s) great.

If your watching the latest season of the curse of oak island then last weeks episode was one of the best. If like me you can't wait for next week's episode then have a look at this link. Very interesting read.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.mysteriesofcanada.com/nova-scotia/the-curse-of-oak-island-season-4-episode-7-all-that-glitters/amp/

the-truth-behind-treasure-in-fiction.png

• Like 2

Was one of the few Pommie crime shows I couldn't get into.

Gave it the flick after episode 1.

Shame you don't like it ,just watched 3 more episodes its excellent. Another series looking good,Goliath, about a washed up lawyer

• Like 1

If your watching the latest season of the curse of oak island then last weeks episode was one of the best. If like me you can't wait for next week's episode then have a look at this link. Very interesting read.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.mysteriesofcanada.com/nova-scotia/the-curse-of-oak-island-season-4-episode-7-all-that-glitters/amp/

the-truth-behind-treasure-in-fiction.png.d456939530f974ff4771dced4cdba19b.png

"All that Glitters" was the episode I watched earlier today (aired 27th Dec) & can't wait for next week's [emoji106]

[but I won't click on the link incase there's a spoiler in there]

55 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

If this has been mentioned before, apologies.

So, on the time travel front, I think we all pretty much slammed 'Timeless' a while back.

But a much better example of the time travel genre is 'Travelers' from Netflix:

Looks interesting

• Like 1