Ubc

grtaylor

Just realized why they are doing it so often.

It's so that everyone will be so occupied organizing their channels no one will realize that all the programs have been on 28 times before, clever huh? :o

I am sure for me tomorrow will be another day trying to get UBC on the phone since I have two accounts and therefore double the chance something will go wrong. However, I am interested in seeing what channels ultimately do get offered and how much. Specifically, their January 2007 monthly schedule mailed to us has an advertisement containing the Disney Channel logo, but of course it is in Thai so I can't read it.

Does anyone have any info on when the Disney channel is likely to be offered?

I am sure for me tomorrow will be another day trying to get UBC on the phone since I have two accounts and therefore double the chance something will go wrong. However, I am interested in seeing what channels ultimately do get offered and how much. Specifically, their January 2007 monthly schedule mailed to us has an advertisement containing the Disney Channel logo, but of course it is in Thai so I can't read it.

From what I can deduce, the Disney Channel is on True IPTV, i.e. through the internet not through cable TV. Costs more, of course . . . . .

G

I have 2 accounts too,but last time no trouble :o

Blank screens in the morning but after being 5 seconds disconnected,both worked fine.

If you want to know what you can expect tomorrow, on channel 9 they already show the new programming.

Till 99 this time.

Let your black box(es) plugged and ON.

Good luck

Edited by dutch

I have 2 accounts too,but last time no trouble :o

Blank screens in the morning but after being 5 seconds disconnected,both worked fine.

If you want to know what you can expect tomorrow, on channel 9 they already show the new programming.

Till 99 this time.

Let your black box(es) plugged and ON.

Good luck

Thanks. That is probably one of the channels I skipped over.

Apparently, from info picked up in another thread yesterday, this lineup will change sometime in the next few months. The January 2007 schedule not only shows the Disney Channel logo, but also gives some info on a Digital Satellite Recorder (tivo??) and movies on demand. Hence, the changes to the channels being made now are in preparation for a major change in programs being offered (and higher prices, I am sure). Still, maybe some of the offerings will be better.

My Platinum Channesl have been missing for a while now, yesterdays renumbering of channels just moved them down from the 100+ to 30+ but still no picture, E16. When I previousely called UBC they said the problem was with the receiver equipment in the condo.

Today UBC/True called me and asked if it was working, I said no and they re-sent the signal and I can now receive all the Star World BBCE.

Mine was going on and off for the past couple of hours. Fine and then black screen. Amazingly I got thru to customer service. They told me to take out card, unplug,etc. Working now, but the big news is I told the guy on the phone I refused to pay for the service from 23 January to now. He said "okay, we will give discount one week on your bill". We'll see....